2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's GOT to be the sexual abuse claims. It has to be. Or she's going to claim she witnessed Caylee being murdered and that more than likely it was GA who she saw murder Caylee.

Remember how Danziger evaluated her in the beginning back in 2008? Wonder if she said something to him then that the SA office manage to dig up in the depo and it was too prejudicial/too damning to the defense - meaning ICA slipped up somehow?

They depoed him AND withdrew him yesterday? I missed that. It could be that he gave statements as to what he found during his early assessment in 2008 and someone didn't like it.

I think the state did the depo yesterday, it was halted and defense withdrew Danzinger today. So what he said must have been painful... or totally UNUSABLE by the defense (as in.... being molested by a family member imo).

His testimony was hurting the defense. I can't think of any other reason.

Or he broached on atty/client communications.

Can someone tell me in a nutshell what that means?

JA saying that the Dr. would NOT be diagnosing her as PTSD???

I am lost....

moo

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

BUT....she has not been diagnosed with it by even the defense psychiatrists.

Mr. Baez seems extremely nervous today. I wonder if the 10 min. recess has anything to do with the 48 hrs mystery show that is to be aired Sat. Even Casey looks nervous.

Something "BIG" went down in that depo - and we'll never see it....bugger.

For those of you that can't watch. HHJP was NOT a happy camper at that sidebar!!

Or he broached on atty/client communications.

You could very well be spot on with that! It might be the reason HHJP is so...er, antimated while talking to them. And then they went into chambers?? That is weird...

Casey very animated talking to Michelle with hand motions and talking fast.

Wish I could read lips!! I hate having to rely on KC's body language for facts!!!

Was it my imagination, or when Jose walked in front of the camera just before going to recess, was Cindy back there holding her hand over her mouth? I think it was her, she's wearing the black & white dress again?

They are back - Baez chatting to ICA, filing her in on chambers is my guess. Mason not saying anything. ICA does the pinkie point thing she loves to do. Waiting on the judge.

Yup they went in chambers folks. This is serious. Very serious. Whatever it is.

Something "BIG" went down in that depo - and we'll never see it....bugger.

I know I know, it's like the world ended and you're reading a 2,000 page book and the third to last 57 pages are ripped out and you'll NEVER know what happened!

My take........the DT wanted to argue trauma related to sexual abuse. Without KC herself saying there was abuse (she would have to say it in court) the doc was going to be needed to slide it in there.

Both the DT and the SA called the Judge during the depo....so neither side were happy about how it was going.

Now...the doc is off the list, and though HHJP was demanding an answer as to what the expert would be testifying to, we are now in recess and likely a private meeting is being held.

IMO the only explanation is they are trying to use the sexual abuse and are stuck behind those darn pesky laws that prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member