2011.04.22 - Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sleeping with 7 people by the age of 22 doesn't make you a nun Casey.

Are the jailhouse letters going to be admitted into evidence?

:maddening:

Wathing and listening to Jean C on NG's show, and then when she is on InSession, is like night and day !

I guess the InSession influence comes from Vinnie ....

:lol: Well.. there are 2 JeanC's -

The one during the day in IS that is pro defense.....

The there is the one at night... Skeered of NG, and pro prosecution.

:giggle:

This is ? the 3rd time Nancy showed the LKB video about no Zanny ...

Wait, who was that guy? I like him..not just a tragedy but a travesty because instead of focusing on Caylee the focus is on ICA's wacky stories.

ICA Jailhouse letters about 'molestation'

Casey is always blaming everyone else isn't she. Its obvious by the letters that reality has hit her in a sense and she knows she got caught lying so why not fabricate more stories to try to cover her behind, if it will get her off the hook. NOT!

Oooh now they're saying ICA needs to get on the stand if she wants to tell her story.

NG talking about the stain in trunk with a doctor

Caller is pointing out that ICA is never truly crying ....

Dr. Bethany ... crying is not genuine ...

Oh that's nice...FDNY going to different places to give back every 9/11.

What are GA and CA going to do now. What a joke. Remember CA saying her investigators were finding that everything ICA was saying was true.
Now the DT is desperate to change all ICA's lies by coming up with new lies.
I hope people can see the trick LKB pulled in her 48 hr. Interview. That came right out of the Baez defense strategy meeting. New lies to cover the old ones. :maddening:

Ooh the roll of duct tape the one news station saw at the "command center"

What did she say about "flirting with her defense attorney Jose Baez"? OMG LOL

A "reservoir" of bad feeling towards ICA ... per the attorney on NG ....

To me, That -- is understatement !

Two things that I learned;

LP says that The Anthonys have said that Lee says that stain was in the trunk when they bought that car, used. So is anyone going to testify to that?

Also, there was a lot of time spent reading from the JailHouse Letters. Are they going to be admitted into evidence? I thought the dfefense was fighting against that.

Two things that I learned;

LP says that The Anthonys have said that Lee says that stain was in the trunk when they bought that car, used. So is anyone going to testify to that?

Also, there was a lot of time spent reading from the JailHouse Letters. Are they going to be admitted into evidence? I thought the dfefense was fighting against that.

Well, Mr. Meticulous car detailer GA made a point of the stain to the FBI saying it was about the size of a basketball...so I doubt it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez