2011.05.02 Motions/Status Hearing 9:30 AM EDT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what's going on in the meeting, but if I were KC, I'd plead guilty and do my LWOP. Because a jury might give her death. I'd rather have LWOP.. I'm surprised KC hasn't clued into the fact that she could die.

CA shaking. Was it from being upset or anger? The media attorney mentioned the "parents" speaking to the media many times. What will she be like during the trial?

The "patting" done by CM was not appropriate IMHO.:maddening:

I agree. I wonder how many of his other clients he was this protective, rubbing their backs. Casey must be paying him a lot of money, oh wait lol, he is doing this pro bono. I get it now, she is a young, pretty and white, (shades of Jose) moo

I have no idea what CA nor ICA are thinking right now...or have been thinking. I do not believe that there will be a last minute plea. IMO, nothing I have seen from ICA shows acceptance of responsibility.

IF you ask me, ICA was crying because HHJP compared the media coverage in ICA's case to OJ...she was thinking about (1) being compared to OJ (a double murderer) and
(2) Just how not awesome all that media coverage has made her look...

Which livestream is the best? WFTV keeps stopping due to my inactivity. I'm watching a video, what do they expect me to do?

I agree. I wonder how many of his other clients he was this protective, rubbing their backs. Casey must be paying him a lot of money, oh wait lol, he is doing this pro bono. I get it now, she is a young, pretty and white, (shades of Jose) moo

But didn't CM not even want to touch her or be that close to her before today? Why all of a sudden is he caring? I think others are right. I think the back rub was a cue for her to cry. I expect concern out of Baez, but not CM, not when he's visibly shown before now that he doesn't like his own client that much. Heck, he's even shown that he doesn't like Baez all that much either.

No pocket square. I'm not talking about clothes, it just dawned on me that JB likes to look at the SA and pat his pocket square. Today he is not wearing one. Hmmm.

My heart skipped a beat when Judge Perry talked of the defense filing a continuance, then a trial delay and a gag order. That was some heavy stuff by Judge Perry and bears watching again.

Is ICA finally getting a clue? One would have to wonder.

It's hard to reconcile the picture of ICA the flirty, having the time of her life paralegal, at the Frye hearings a few short weeks ago, with the crying "poor me" version we are getting today. This girl is beyond my capacity to understand.

Kc is overly emotional AND so is her mom.

I think that HHJP's emphasis on publicity EVERYWHERE is going to be a catalyst for SOMETHING.

I have no idea what CA nor ICA are thinking right now...or have been thinking. I do not believe that there will be a last minute plea. IMO, nothing I have seen from ICA shows acceptance of responsibility.

IF you ask me, ICA was crying because HHJP compared the media coverage in ICA's case to OJ...she was thinking about (1) being compared to OJ (a double murderer) and

I think she was crying before he mentioned the OJ case.

She needs to watch some of the coverage of her mother and then maybe understand why so much negative publicity has been generated. I can't think of any other capital case where the family/DT has gone on this media blitz and made themselves and the case look so ridiculous.

HELP!!!

I am so late! Had to go get antibiotics for strep throat. WHAT is happening? I went to WFTV link. Are they aon break??? Was ICA crying???

One of the reasons I think the DT is so somber is because trial is one week away. They are all at the end of the hallway and with all the motions being denied, they know they are going to be fighting a losing battle.

CA shaking. Was it from being upset or anger? The media attorney mentioned the "parents" speaking to the media many times. What will she be like during the trial?

HHJP just got another example of why CA should be kept well away from the trial.

Come on! I have to leave in less than an hour! This is so frushtrating!

She is crying for one person and one person only......ICA. She thinks she is caught in some kind of nightmare she can't wake up from. Baez has her convinced he is going to do the magic act during the trial and she will be found not guilty, then go home. The thought of a continuance for possibly a year was too much. She believes with everything she is, that once the jury hears her side-they will believe she did nothing wrong and acquit her.

The day that jury foreman stands up and says "Guilty" she is going to lose her mind. Those tears are for her, she wants her day in court. Because then they will "understand this big mix up"

Now excuse me while I vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members