2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peoples,

Remember that the defense was ADAMANT that the jurors answer questions about whether they would be open minded to hearing arguments about life in prison should they find CC guilty.

There will be arguments for what type of sentencing he should or should not get.

What will they tell the jurors, that he can make some nice license plates and we need them and it will pay for his food and housing for the next 60 years? That he will work as an evangelist and keep people calm and safe because he also knows security?

I think it is appropriate to give CC the death penalty and be done with him sooner rather than later. I just think it is best for society. It makes me sad to feel that way about another human being, but he knew that murder was wrong.

As difficult as it is to wait, I'm pleased to be waiting with such wonderful people that you all are.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

This has been a wonderful group. :grouphug: Couldn't agree with you more!

You know it is so sad 2 years ago right now Sheri, Gavin, and Garrett were taking their baths and saying their prayers getting ready for bed and did not even know they would not wake in the morning. It is 7:42pm which is about bathtime I would assume. When I go to sleep tonight I will say a extra special prayer for them.

I hope the verdict comes tomorrow early.

I'd hope it would be tonight so when morning comes on May 5, he'll already be a triple convicted murderer.

:waiting:

I don't know how you guys have been able to wait so long. I've only known for an hour and I'm itching for a verdict.

Kimster I've been here since I woke up this morning. Little stress this afternoon when I had to run out to a doctor appt. lol!

Hello Boopster and KL, nice to have you join us...
and smooches to Aimee, Kimster and Panthera who have hopped in...

Wow, I might get to go to bed satisfied tonight...sad, because murder is sad, but satisfied that the jury did the right thing.

Please don't let this be a hung jury.................. I think I agree with dp Wrinkles. I can't decide and glad I'm not the one who has to. I think of those 2 little boys....

Peoples,

Remember that the defense was ADAMANT that the jurors answer questions about whether they would be open minded to hearing arguments about life in prison should they find CC guilty.

There will be arguments for what type of sentencing he should or should not get.

What will they tell the jurors, that he can make some nice license plates and we need them and it will pay for his food and housing for the next 60 years? That he will work as an evangelist and keep people calm and safe because he also knows security?

I think it is appropriate to give CC the death penalty and be done with him sooner rather than later. I just think it is best for society. It makes me sad to feel that way about another human being, but he knew that murder was wrong.
Agree. And whether or not the death sentence is ever carried out, I believe these murders warrant him being on death row. MOO

I know video is not allowed in the court, but what I wouldn't give to see reaction video of CC upon hearing GUILTY....stone-faced? Tears? Cocky defiance?

I can't tell you guys how many hours I spent in this forum. I better get the Kleenex's ready.

Please don't let this be a hung jury.................. I think I agree with dp Wrinkles. I can't decide and glad I'm not the one who has to. I think of those 2 little boys....

There is absolutely now way it's hung babe.

Panthera for some reason I think they weigh it during deliberations... like I said, I could and am probably wrong. Never served on a DP case in Illinois, so I really don't know first hand... thankfully! Still praying, and dang Idol is still on!!! I won't have any nails left at this rate!

I have chris's FB page up watching for new tweets. Nothing yet. ETA: Chris Hayes from the news.

kljohnson - I'm also in Charleston, WV - I just saw that next to your screen name. Small world!

I can't even walk away long enough to load the dishwasher for fear of missing something!!!

This is the first case I've followed since Day One, and Sheri, Garrett and Gavin led me to WS. It will be surreal to hear a verdict... Is everyone feeling kind of teary?

I've been watching this trial and the BC trial here. So this just went to jury today?

I only started posting today, but I've been following you all since about a month or so after the murders....this is very surreal.

kljohnson - I'm also in Charleston, WV - I just saw that next to your screen name. Small world!

I can't even walk away long enough to load the dishwasher for fear of missing something!!!

Yes it is. There are so many trials I try to follow right now this one and BC/NC in Raliegh. I won't be able to keep up with CA. I'll just have to watch evening reports on NG or something. Glad to meet you friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx