2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming that the wrongful death lawsuit is filed two years after the formal arraignment and not according to the date of death. The reason I say this is because some cases may not be resolved for many years. I guess the lawsuit is filed in the county in which the death happened too. I mean murder....

I am assuming that the wrongful death lawsuit is filed two years after the formal arraignment and not according to the date of death. The reason I say this is because some cases may not be resolved for many years. I guess the lawsuit is filed in the county in which the death happened too. I mean murder....

In Illinois you have two years from the date of a death to file a wrongful death suit. Long story, but I know because of debating about filing one in my brother's death and we went all the way up to the anniversary before we decided we didn't want to put ourselves through the emotional turmoil of a trial. IMO it really does need to be extended, especially with cases like these. I also think murder trials need to be fast tracked a bit.

48 Hours Mystery has been on this case for awhile now. It was on their website and they were reported to be filming footage in the house awhile back.

48 Hours Mystery has been on this case for awhile now. It was on their website and they were reported to be filming footage in the house awhile back.

I am sure that we'll see this case on many crime shows and perhaps even a Dateline show with a CC interview in prison (Still professing his innocence-maybe they can give him a lie detector test!)

#colemantrial jury begins deliberating now. @fox2now
Chris hayes

Hey ya'll

Has anyone heard anything about anything being televised at the end of court today? Can all you locals check to see if something is going to come on, if it will be live on one of their websites, what time your time, I'm in CA...

SO...maybe we can gather some info?

WOWOWOWOWOW

Here we go! Justice for Sheri and the children.

s Hayes
#colemantrial Defense gave passionate closing argument but struggled to counter "times of death."
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

From Chris H

>>Defense gave passionate closing argument but struggled to counter "times of death."<

who was it that was asking Chris questions on his FB page? Maybe they can ask about coverage of the verdict. Also..... PICTURES!!!! Haven't seen any new ones ...

I am hoping that they will need under an hour. That once they decide the foreman, they take a first "test vote" and are unanimous. :crossfingers:

I'm still hoping for a verdict tomorrow! I hope & pray the jury deliberations are going smoothly and no one is a hold out!

Wrinkles... I don't know if anyone will stream live, but they will all be there live. I'll let you know if they break into programming with anything. The kitchen TV has been on all day long aggravating my husband just a bit.

It was me whoknew... i'll go ask.

Ok... I asked... "Chris a request from the fine folks at websleuths who are scattered across the country watching your reports and following the trial... 'who was it that was asking Chris questions on his FB page? Maybe they can ask about coverage of the verdict. Also..... PICTURES!!!! Haven't seen any new ones ..." Will you be streaming the verdict live? Do you have any new pictures of the family, Chris, witnesses, etc... TIA!"

#colemantrial Defense said "circumstantial evidence is like a chain, only as strong as it's weakest link." Counselor Jim Stern, Coleman atty

Good reach there Jim, I see no weak evidence.

Thank you Stella! I'm wondering if the cameramen were asked not to shoot pictures of the family?

May justice be served today for Sheri and her sons.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Hello RR0004,

I'm with you... Sheri's family will never have an end to the pain, if they can just at least see the perp be convicted and appropriately sentenced to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne