Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG everyone just had a heartattack.

Nothing has been announced on WRAL about a verdict.

my abc breaking news text has not been sent. hope people don't miss this that aren't local.

Judge turned very red there for a minute.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury taking a 15 min. break.

Did someone just guess verdict and we jumped or is this it?

sorry for the lack of context...GOLO is the message board on WRAL's website. WRAL is the local news outlet that is broadcasting the BC trial live and it has a very active message board. The acronym GOLO stands for "Go Local".

Thanks to you and cityslick! OK; appreciated and understood.

Actually, this whole BC trial seems to have brought out the total worst in some people. <modsnip>; the revolting and classless cussing on twitter @ WRAL is immensely huge! Pray to God my spoken or written word never mirrors what I've read.

Has nothing to do with the real perp (BC, imo) and logic screams that out, IMO, that it was him. It appears to be all to do with people accepting law; proven hard-core facts, the quality of CPD ... plus media, InterNet chatter ... and the NGs wanting a foolproof videoed smoking gun of BC in the act. As in if BC wasn't actually filmed doing this - then NO - he couldn't possibly have done it. Irrespective of the logical, reasonable string of dots that hang his testimony.

Are our brains becoming that demented that IT Techies could outsmart common thinking? So scary. Just don't know ... to me - no question of BC's culpability. None. (Scary in Cary???)

Interesting ... just my thoughts ...

If it isn't a verdict why on earth would they need another break. Just had a 2 hour lunch??

Didn't they just come back from lunch?!? They want a break after only an hour???

I can't believe how stressful this is, not being connected personally with the case. I feel like I am a nervous wreck. I can not imagine what they are going thru in that courtroom.

Kelly

They do that for every break. THIS IS JUST A BREAK GUYS. NO VERDICT IN SIGHT. (Not yelling--just trying to defuse the excitement before it spreads to other sites!!)

they just came back from a 2 hour lunch

When the feed cut back in, all I heard was something about the verdict envelope. I would have thought that it would have been addressed more clearly if the actual verdict was in but I really don't understand the jury wanting to take a 15 minute break so soon after returning from a 2 hour lunch.

why does bc need to be brought in for the jury to take a break? why do they even need to tell anyone they are taking a break?

I thought he said jury has reached a verdict but want to take a 15 minute break first. Did we all hear wrong?

When the feed cut back in, all I heard was something about the verdict envelope. I would have thought that it would have been addressed more clearly if the actual verdict was in but I really don't understand the jury wanting to take a 15 minute break so soon after returning from a 2 hour lunch.

I'm guessing smokers under stress need more smoking. They took an early break this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tawana V