2011.05.06 Emergency Hearing @ 1:00 PM EDT Re: New Venue Motion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA/CA lawyer going over next of kin - HHJP conceeds they are next of kin (no objections)

Lippman is presenting a case where the children of the victim were allowed in court.

CJBP just stated "I don't think that there is any argument that they are next of kin."

This unpolished dude is simply reading his motion verbatim. Duh!

Does he think the judge cannot read?

Judge getting impatient.

now arguing based on Beasley case their depositions memorialized statements of GA and CA

thank you momtective for that picture... she sure has a serious look about her today

Is it Littman talking? I need updates! And appreciate the screen caps!

Lippman is talking and reeling off statutes at an alarming pace arguing that CA and GA are next of kin and their depositions and statements are memorialized. Now moving on to prejudices against them being at trial, no evidence offered with the DT objection and motion.

ohhh... this should be interesting. CM up.

Lippman now stating no evidence has been offered that defense will call GA/CA back as witnesses or try to impeach them.

Lippman understands court's reasoning and desire for abundance of caution.

However, the way the defense is presenting things they would not be allowed to attend any of trial except closing arguments.

Says Defense has not offered any information as to why the Anthony's should not be at trial.

IMO, all Lippman has proved thus far is that he's a fast reader.

I'm sorry I cannot tell you what he is saying....it goes over my head like it does when my high school ld debaters run their cases. Within a minute I'm lost.

He's done. Mason up. Wonder if he can hear today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi