2011.05.06 Emergency Hearing @ 1:00 PM EDT Re: New Venue Motion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State will call them more than once - wants them to sit in balcony for their protection and so they aren't the focus of everyone

Ashton's response was fantastic. And wonderful suggestions.

Wow, that's pretty slick, Yeah, you can come, but you gotta sit where no one can see you. Something tells me the As won't be pleased.

Good gawd can't these people go up to the mic and speak? Sometimes it's so hard to hear ...ugh!

ETA: GA & CA will never last in that court room. They will be booted early on if the Judge sticks to his guns. They can not control their emotions.

It looked like she came in from the jury room rather than the usual door... Also it looked like all the lawyers came in from there too. Wonder why all the back scene meetings lately?

Because they were discussing the DT's sealed motion objecting to the jury venue location which they just withdrew a few minutes ago.
Can't discuss a sealed motion in public.

So I'm confused. (What's new.) CJBP was adamant that only one attorney per team be privy to the jury selection location. (JA wanted to let his family know where he would be, and was told too bad, so sad.) But then the DT files the motion to change location that was heard In Camera and subsequently withdrawn. So how was the motion argued with CJBP behind closed doors (and sealed) without disclosing the actual location to one another?

It looked like she came in from the jury room rather than the usual door... Also it looked like all the lawyers came in from there too. Wonder why all the back scene meetings lately?

HHJP was entertaining JB's motion objecting to change of venue. Since the venue has not been disclosed publicly yet, it was done in camera. From what I understand, JB subsequently withdrew his objection.

Gosh Mason acts so obnoxiously he has such a pompous presence.

Judge Perry talking about the rules. Facial expressions, people will be ejected. Goes for attorneys as well.

Just a minor irritation but why did CM show up in casual wear today? He looks like he's off shopping not negotiating vital motions for his client.

WOW..State has no issue with the A's being in the courtroom but doesn't want the jury looking at them so suggests that they sit in balcony away from jury and public!!!

They should put them in a "crying room" like we have at church for infants...big tinted window and speakers but soundproof to the congregation.

HJBP reminding everyone there will signs posted that expressions will not be tolerated and persons who do not conform will be ejected.

C'mon Judge - they can't spit their damned gum out!

You think that they will abide by the "no facial expression" rule!?

Really?!

Judge giving a veiled threat to Anthony's that any facial expressions earn them an automatic ejection with no re-entry!!!

HHJP going over facial expression rule that it covers attornies and people in audience

HHJP saying anyone who makes facial expressions or comments will be immediately ejected without warning and they will not be allowed to return - for the length of the trial.

LOL LOL LOL that was wonderful on the Mfile link a hallelujah background played after HHJP just said anyone showing facial expressions would be thrown out!

Wow, that's pretty slick, Yeah, you can come, but you gotta sit where no one can see you. Something tells me the As won't be pleased.

The jury would be able to see them.

I thought JA made some great points & had good suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves