2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! They all just bailed on Lippman when CM & JB came out.

CM - Y'all are not within the 3 foot rule.

I heard one of them trying to ask JB something about Mother's day.....

Did you notice how Baez trotted/strutted out past Lipmann and the reporters and then stopped to wait for the reporters to catch up with him? I don't think I've ever seen a more arrogant Ahole attorney - and I've seen plenty!

If you closed the window you can't get it back up. One of the analysts, don't know his name said he didn't understand what the defense was doing filing that motion to keep them out. He said JB doesn't know what he is doing. (No kidding) He said as an attorney he would want the parents there, showing support to the jury.

CM is supposed to be one of the best in the state of Florida therefor, I conclude it is staged. Presented as if ICA doesn't want them there. Watch the jail visit will be denied by ICA also.

Doesn't that just sum JB up perfectly?

I thought he made around $3 per hr? That's like 5 hr's woth of work for him just for an app? OR maybe he was giving prices so the others would know what they were going to be shelling out for him :innocent:

Early on Lippman said to the Tampa lawyer that they were going after his client, no plural. Which leads me to believe that they are going after GA bigtime!

CM is supposed to be one of the best in the state of Florida therefor, I conclude it is staged. Presented as if ICA doesn't want them there. Watch the jail visit will be denied by ICA also.

So what is the goal of those things? What do you think the plan is?

I am still dizzy from how quickly JB withdrew the Motion to Complain About--er, Oppose-- the Jury Venue. Oh how I wonder what was said in that room!

GA being there today and ICA looking quite emotional when she entered court, i wonder if they had their video visitation/family reunion today?

I'm trying to catch up so I apologize if someone else already mentioned this but I just had a funny thought. Did anyone notice HHJP's face when JA said the discovery handed over by JB was over 5,000 pages pertaining to Dr. Vass' background? He said Mr. Baez did you just turn over 5, pages 5000 with a smile? Remember the hearing where JB brought up Dr. Vass' wikipedia? LOL! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He said I want to use this so basically what am I supposed to do? JA gives him the procedure. I thought of the wikipedia right away wondering if the majority of those 5,000 pages are that and new reports about the Manson Ranch. It wasn't even the same equipment used. Leave it alone JB. As a defense attorney I think I'd rather be hated than laughed at. JMO. "When did you go to law school Kathy?" When did you go JB? :great:

I was sorry to hear they were given permission to attend the whole trial but on the other hand happy to hear HHJP will not tolerate their facial expressions, gum chewing etc. And there would be no warning prior to injection.
The jury might have felt sorry for them had they been kept from the proceedings.

As far as them hearing evidence against ICA.......won't make any difference.
I believe she will continue to remain MOTY to them.....at least to the public.

Hi All
Thanks for the updates... I am quickly reading thru the threads. You guys are the best.

I was in class today so I missed all the fun, I am feeling very ill and I need to study for an exam this Monday which means I'll miss the hoopla over jury selection.

Okay back to reading.

I am still dizzy from how quickly JB withdrew the Motion to Complain About--er, Oppose-- the Jury Venue. Oh how I wonder what was said in that room!

Could it have been something as simple as not filing his objections by Wednesday ?? Although, they were in there for a while .... I think Judge Perry may have been schooling them again on how things are going to go ... maybe the judge told him his ruling on the decomp motion ?? Jose sure didn't look happy, whatever transpired ... IMO it was more than the jury venue they were discussing ....

Today's slideshow (all captions my opinion only and do not represent WS in any manner!) ((Click blue title bar!))
[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/An%20album%20of%20hearings%20-%20Justice%20for%20Caylee/Emergency%20hearing%20May%206%202011/?action=view&current=5a7efb3c.pbw"]Emergency hearing May 6 2011 :: May 6, 2011 slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket[/ame]

Direct link to pics: http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...tice for Caylee/Emergency hearing May 6 2011/

I'm trying to catch up so I apologize if someone else already mentioned this but I just had a funny thought. Did anyone notice HHJP's face when JA said the discovery handed over by JB was over 5,000 pages pertaining to Dr. Vass' background? He said Mr. Baez did you just turn over 5, pages 5000 with a smile? Remember the hearing where JB brought up Dr. Vass' wikipedia? LOL! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He said I want to use this so basically what am I supposed to do? JA gives him the procedure. I thought of the wikipedia right away wondering if the majority of those 5,000 pages are that and new reports about the Manson Ranch. It wasn't even the same equipment used. Leave it alone JB. As a defense attorney I think I'd rather be hated than laughed at. JMO. "When did you go to law school Kathy?" When did you go JB? :great:

ITA ... I'm thinking Ashton will be objecting to a lot of references to Jose's background info on Vaas ... shouldn't he have presented this to discredit Vaas at the evidentiary hearing ?? Guess he didn't think he would need to bring out the "big guns" ... I can just imagine how ridiculous most of it is ...

But I'm not concerned ... Dr Vaas can hold his own and Jose will look like the incompetent boob that he is ... JMO

When ICA came out of "in camera" did it look like she had been crying? teary eyed?

state and jail will not release video

REMEMBER!

All this means is that the video will not simply be released to the public. The state and OSCO still get to see it and hear everything. And if there is something in it that prompts it to be added into evidence, then it will become public. The SA has never challenged anything regarding whether or not the jail visitation tapes get released to the public. Just as the SA has never given press conferences or released information that it was not required to do via the Sunshine laws. So long as they get to see the visit, they are satisfied. Whether we get to see it they could care less about.

I think Richard once said he may have been in the past but he is well past his prime and should go put his slippers on - okay I added the part about the slippers but Richard did say the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip