2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the channel 9 camera is still live and I don't believe they are aware. It is a live feed. They are setting up to interview the Anthony's attorney. One of the consultants is speaking VERY candidly about Jose and the defense team!
OK, but what is the gist of the convo?

I wonder how much the interviews Baez and Mason were giving in the last few days had to do with Baez removing his objection to the jury venue?

Personally, I'm okay with C & G being in the courtroom. I truly believe they will be kicked out if they can't control themselves. Lol, I'm curious what will happen with the facial expressions of Baez and Mason.

Since Cindy couldn't get agreement to have her visit with ICA not recorded and released, I also wonder if she will go ahead with the visit tomorrow.

Guys, the channel 9 camera is still live and I don't believe they are aware. It is a live feed. They are setting up to interview the Anthony's attorney. One of the consultants is speaking VERY candidly about Jose and the defense team!

What are they saying? :waitasec:

2 things....didn't it seem like ICA was wanting the guard to let her leave through the door she entered in? DENIED! ICA looked royally ticked!

CA needs a new bra.....

Casey wanted to take her water bottle, the guard said no....that's what she was having a hissy fit about.

I do realize that she will turn down the visit, it's just that the jail will not inform her about it until tomorrow morning.

One of her attorneys will, no doubt, inform her this afternoon or this evening.

will the Anthony's have to sit in the public sections or will they have reserved seating? anyone know? I thought the balcony was perfect.

It's kinda like having to sit at the kids table during Thanksgiving.

What are they saying on WFTV???? Can't stream from work!

The As attorney just said that they he was told they won't release the video of the visit for Sat until later on. That will save him from having to file an injunction.

Lots of eyerolling about Baez, curse words, talking off camera. I can't figure these guys have any idea they are streaming live.

CA's attorney said the jail and state have agreed not to release the jail video (if the visitation occurs) even if it has evidentiary value.

Lippman just gave Richard Hornsby credit for the case he cited that won his motion!

On In Session

'Bout time some of the lawyers gave him credit - his comments and case law have been spot on for the last couple of years.

Remember when the reporter from Fox said JB would be lucky to work after this is over??:floorlaugh:

I do remember that! I couldn't post much but I can now and I still always watched and read everything.

I'm so ready for this baby to finally get justice after sooo long it isn't even funny!

WOW! They all just bailed on Lippman when CM & JB came out.

CM - Y'all are not within the 3 foot rule.

I heard one of them trying to ask JB something about Mother's day.....

What are they saying????

Seriously, they are not going to release it? How did they manage that? I am really shocked by that.

If it is just chit chat of a personal nature then the Bent decision may apply and it may not be released under the Sunshine laws.

edit to add, that I thought the Bent decision only related to phone calls not visitations.

Hey there, no baiting!!! :nono: We need the scoop on the live feed convo, STAT! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc