2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before ML showed up, the guys were just talking and agreeing that they didn't any way that the jury will be seated in a week. They are expecting more like 4-5 weeks.

If you closed the window you can't get it back up. One of the analysts, don't know his name said he didn't understand what the defense was doing filing that motion to keep them out. He said JB doesn't know what he is doing. (No kidding) He said as an attorney he would want the parents there, showing support to the jury.

Lippman just said something that Frank George told him... he said Frank told him "I hope the Judge does something otherwise he'll have to have a cooling-off period for 6-months"

??? what's that all about?

I closed my window but another person in the office left their's open. So I am going back and forth. I will post updates as I hear them.

Lippman and CM have a mutual client

Baez got casey because a DUI client recommended Baez

Dang it ~ I knew I should have checked in earlier today !!!!!!

So, the hearing is over??

Is channel 9 still accidently streaming??

And, in a nutshell, what happened?

Can't wait til this goes online for us.

that's cuz our Richard is top notch! ;)

CM needs to read that blog where RH calls him Fog Horn Leg Horn. That would be hilarious.

He just blogged about this last night! BS was saying just the opposite. I swear when HHJP starting discussing courtroom rules about facial expressions, etc. and then went on to state that the attorneys will also need to follow those rules I started to wonder if he read my post last night. :floorlaugh: JB makes the goofiest faces, gotta love JA though when JB is being what he thinks is serious and savy.

I'm sure he didn't but it really was my first thought. He's noticed what we've been commenting on as well and knows it will affect the jury. He also mentioned the public's reaction to CA and GA so I think he is in agreement with many of us here on that point as well. He knows they are not likeable.

these are updates from the live feed just if anyone was wondering

Lippman still on WFTV feed... he was just talking to someone about a DUI

He said as an attorney he would want the parents there, showing support to the jury.

Which makes sense, if you're not trying every which way you can to throw the parents under the bus during trial!

2 things....didn't it seem like ICA was wanting the guard to let her leave through the door she entered in? DENIED! ICA looked royally ticked!

CA needs a new bra.....

I thought it looked like she was wanting to take her water with her. Denied as well.

And CM - geeze - all the attorneys in my office have a jacket and TIE in case they get called into an unexpected or emergency hearing. You may want to try that as well.

And I agree about CA - and KC. Someone has commented on that before. It looks awful.

I closed my window but another person in the office left their's open. So I am going back and forth. I will post updates as I hear them.

Is it video too or just audio?

:bdscroll: :bdsong: :party:

I feel a little better about HHJP's decision. If, no wait, WHEN they get thrown out of the courtroom, it will be fully their fault. If he had granted the defense's motion, there would be more grief his way from them. I think he's decided to not let them irritate him even more before the trial starts and just let them be there. It will totally be up to THEM not HHJP if they stay or he has to make them go (and that song I did yesterday is in my head AGAIN! lol).

IMO another wise decision by Judge Perry ... Let them be there ... it will just be a matter of time before they are "ejected" .... seriously, Cindy and George sitting through day after day of testimony against their daughter?, the gruesome forensics details of Caylee's murder? ... I'll bet they will not be able to control themselves ...
The only question is, how long they last, IMO

They are asking if Casey will see CA tomorrow.

Jose said "appetizers start at $14.... and then forget about it." Guess they had lunch on their minds.

Doesn't that just sum JB up perfectly?

The curly haired attorney from Tampa, sorry, don't know his name, asked Lippman how Baez got this case in the first place. Lippman was saying that he and CM had a mutual client in the past so he has worked with him before but this is his first time butting heads with Baez. The Tampa attorney said, well Baez doesn't have the ethics....and then it was difficult to hear so I don't want to speculate.

'Bout time some of the lawyers gave him credit - his comments and case law have been spot on for the last couple of years.

I totally agree dude, and I love reading his blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip