DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1375- young male
trip booked plans for 1st anniversary with wife-4 day trip
he sounds nervous- very, very
taking a course- prep course for LAW SCHOOL :)

Cute! Judge Perry getting a kick out of this man taking his LSAT's, and interest in law.

environmental law student. They need to keep him. work would pay.

Oh my howdy, this prospective juror sounds incredibly nervous.

This guy is so nervous.

Anyone else think he sounds like Kenneth Furton???

Law School....environmental law.......maybe JB could hire him as his garbage expert??

I seriously wonder if Mason would claim hardship if he was asked to serve on an 8 week sequestered jury. I remember the small part of the IS interview I watched with him complaining about how this case had disrupted his personal life.

Oh I think so, he is similar to Casey it is all about him.

Bet the Perp Anth likes this guy! Got his own business, 34 employees, unattached - if only they could just duck out of this pesky court room for a moment!

She really needs to get that look off her face like she can smell cats pee. People tend to get offended when you turn your nose up at their little *hardship* problems...

I'm reading that it went from January 29, 1995-Ocober 3, 1995....

I stand corrected. I was thinking it started in June but that was the month the murders occured the year before. My memory failed me! Thanks!

OH ...this sounds like a very young man. I will bet that he has great abs. While he is enrolled in classes it will not be good for him that his classes do not end until June.
He has a weekend planned. I will bet that he is cute but not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to life issues.
Bring him onto the jury!!! He would be fabulous!
I think he might understand the party factor that ICA enjoyed but he might be impartial when it comes to little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member