2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to video from the beginning of yesterday's proceedings with sound? I can only find WFTV and the sound comes back, but only after HHJBP was grilling JB.
TIA!

I was able to capture part of the beginning of the proceedings off of InSessions. It is not a complete segement but got some of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUGsdIbe0A[/ame]

Ummmmmm CM you should know the LSAT isn't given every Saturday.

Ask JB about applications and tests. He knows LOTS about those.

Please tell me Mason is not asking about the LSAT and what it is?? I know BAAEEZZZ is clueless - how he passed is beyond me.....

This guys future will be set back for a year.....

maybe the LSAT was not a requirement when he went to law school :-)

Wish the heck I could hear the attorneys........................dang.

Hey News, just noticed "that man" has now gone since you posted the screen grab.... lol :)

OH ...this sounds like a very young man. I will bet that he has great abs. While he is enrolled in classes it will not be good for him that his classes do not end until June.
He has a weekend planned. I will bet that he is cute but not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to life issues.
Bring him onto the jury!!! He would be fabulous!
I think he might understand the party factor that ICA enjoyed but he might be impartial when it comes to little Caylee.

White male in his 30's. :waitasec:

#1375- poor guy- they're gonna have him come back. He's gonna have a nervous breakdown

Poor guys entire life may be delayed because of Casey. CM wants him to miss his first anniversary.

Nice job CM.....JB get's to take trips to stalk experts and do media spin and this guy misses his first anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member