2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look Casey... she's having a graduation party for her son!! Who is actually graduating! :floorlaugh: I love listening to everyone's life stories. Casey could have had a life like this, but choose to do completely the opposite of what normal people do.

The DT is staying far away from female jurors. They only want males (young ones) so Casey can do her little flirting during the trial. Just the thought makes me sick.

He wants everyone who just doesn't want to be there as their reluctance maybe because they don't want to impose the DP and just maybe will bail for some reason at any point in the trial causing delays.

Yes, and also may not give full attention, just wanting to get it done quickly.

With respect, I disagree. Men don't like baby killers either.

Not only that, but us Dads are very close & protective of our daughters. My daughter is the light of my life, her smile is the perfect start to my day. She is very close in age to what Caylee would have been, so, as far as I'm concerned, I'm certainly NOT what the DT would want on the jury.

I can't think of any women I know who would be able to serve...mostly due to the their jobs not paying. I am disabled and have all the time in the world, but I honestly don't think I could do it, physically. This is a tough thing to ask people, not the same as just serving on a jury, this is two months of putting your life on hold, away from home, etc. I respect anyone who can do it.

#1436-male
employer wouldn't compensate
financial hardship

excused

The DT is staying far away from female jurors. They only want males (young ones) so Casey can do her little flirting during the trial. Just the thought makes me sick.

dont worry, guys. the jury might be all shiny white 19-22 year old guys but it will change nothing at all - I have a son who just about fits the bill who thinks she is GUILTY AS SIN. dont assume just because they're still hormonal that they automatically have no sense either!!

NOTE: we can no longer hear the attorneys speaking. Defense mics due to fears that their private conversations could be heard by public.

According to Wesh

No mute buttons available on the mics in this courtroom?

Oh dear, this man is worried about his cats...and can't count on his grown son...:(

I think watching these past few days shows exactly how many single parents we have in this country and not just single moms. I have heard a lot of single dads in there too. So many people taking on the roll of mother and father to their children. They work. They go to school. They can not even imagine being away from their children for 6-8 weeks.

Casey likes this guy... he's talking about his son not being responsible.

Don't bite my head off here BUT doesn't Casey look mildly caring here as witness testifies?

What's your take on it?

Not only that, but us Dads are very close & protective of our daughters. My daughter is the light of my life, her smile is the perfect start to my day. She is very close in age to what Caylee would have been, so, as far as I'm concerned, I'm certainly NOT what the DT would want on the jury.

And times have changed. We are starting to see a lot more single fathers raising their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member