2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an ear wiggler myself. Must be an Irish thing. No offense taken; it cracks me up that we've cracked her code.

I have to say with what I've seen this courthouse and their court personnel (guards etc ) seem to be on the ball,like them better than the other courthouse JMHO:innocent:

Just watching that video of her booking and now the gaurds front and back, Her life is so orchistrated it must be sufficating 24/7. So much for being under CA's thumb.

Psssst! Hey Finnell - I can read your lips. Better cover up.

Many of us have hearing impaired relatives...many of us use ASL and many of us read lips. So what does the DT plan to do about that?

Sorry, I don't have time to go back in the thread. Can anyone tell me why the attorneys' microphones are off?

All these people with things to do and places to go - obligations to be kept. How can KC possibly relate? She must be confused as heck that these people can't just uproot for months at a time.

Who here thinks that IF KC HAD ever been called to be a jurur in a trial such as this she would have jumped at the chanced to get paid 30 bucks a day, stay in hotel and NOT have to do anything else but be a "Star Juror"....Me thinks she would have looked at it like a VAKAY!!

btw they're not security guards but sheriff's deputies. they treat every inmate the same. custody and control for the inmate's protection and the court's.

42 - coming back
63 - excused
1- coming back after info from employer

Per TruTv.

I thought they started with 110? Will they pull from the pool that is there today if they finish up too early? That is a lot of time wasted if not.

All these people with things to do and places to go - obligations to be kept. How can KC possibly relate? She must be confused as heck that these people can't just uproot for months at a time.

I'm thinking she's thinking "What, these people can't uproot their lives for ME, ME, MEEEEEEE?"

I've been noticing that ear wiggle too...:great:
This girl is so freakin' transparent...there is absolutely nothing she can do to control herself. I love it!

Just you watch. After they read here tonight, ICA will come in tomorrow with some elaborate Princess-Leia-buns-on-the-sides-of-the-head hairdo to cover up those Spock-like ears! They wouldn't want us idiot bloggers to decode their "strategery" by reading her ear-signs! :great::floorlaugh::great:

Why have they moved KC away from the computers? I know it has been asked already I have just not seen the answer.

TIA

I don't think they moved her away from the computers...I think they moved her away from the men. CM and JB......

It could have been giving an unfavorable impression. I am not just making that up either. SOMEWHERE....I read that if the def was the opposite sex from counsel....you had to go overboard not to create any sexual undertones that could hurt her image.

Perhaps all her shoulder to shoulder whispers with CM and doing the "come her" gesture with her finger didn't play out well. I know I made several comments about it. Some folks thought I was being overly snarky, but when a gesture speaks with a sexual tone....it is NOTICEABLE!

Can't be good for her image. She now sits next to Ann Finell

I'm an ear wiggler myself. Must be an Irish thing. No offense taken; it cracks me up that we've cracked her code.

so now i will be looking at my ears in the mirror tonight to see if they wiggle...great. hey! maybe i will start speaking gaelic if they do.
:crazy:

Sorry, I don't have time to go back in the thread. Can anyone tell me why the attorneys' microphones are off?

you could hear them talking and they said what they were talking about was being written about online. So off they went.

NOTE: we can no longer hear the attorneys speaking. Defense mics due to fears that their private conversations could be heard by public.

According to WESH site

Just watching that video of her booking and now the gaurds front and back, Her life is so orchistrated it must be sufficating 24/7. So much for being under CA's thumb.

But as she said in her letters this is the first time she's been independent. Just goes to show how crazy she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver