2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the public allowed in? I've noticed it doesn't seem so, very few there including media unless we just can't see them?

School teacher.....is applying for early retirement and the timeline on that is July 1st

I like this lady. Husband can mow the lawn.

I'm playing catch up - does it sound like we have three potential jurors?

Juror says her children are grown, her husband can manage the household, not a financial hardship

1251 Teacher doing early retirement paper work - I sympathize - DH is in the same process here in Illinois, and it's mighty (buy years out of state - oh yeah)

CM doesn't want her, she is way too smart

Hahaha - nothing on my calendar Mr. Mason - what - you don't want a school teacher? She wants to be on this jury. Explaining her retirement process. Nothing further from Mr. Mason. HHJP likes this juror.

Mason inquiring on school teacher- what do you have on your calendar for 2 months.
CM: not understanding her retirement program, HHJP: I fully understand, ma'am

Not excused

female, elementary school teacher, married, grown children, hubby can mow the lawn, JP laughs! something about paperwork for retirement, shouldn't be a problem getting it done
CM, what is on calender for next 2 mos? nothing, teacher, doesn't work in summer. DUH!!
she's a keeper

Juror # 1251
Woman
Only hardship - elementary school teacher and school not out yet and applying for early retirement, July 1st
Children are grown, husband at home, he can mow the lawn
CM: what on your calendar for next 2 months
Juror: right now nothing, I am a teacher and I am off for the summer
Not Excused -report back

I'm glad to start the day with a few female potential jurors, though IMO, I don't think that the male jurors are going to be "more sympathetic" toward KC because some people think she's attractive.

CM - more of the same durrr (IMO) as yesterday. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member