2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking eye for tear. Still staring down, mouth breathing, and trying to work them up.

If I was a potential juror, I would want her to look up. Not necessary to make eye contact but to LOOK UP already.
Yes, she's looking down like my 4 year old when caught doing something wrong.

She HATES to hear the indictment read.

She is shaking and taking deep breaths.

She is never going to make it through trial.

can'thearit.jpg

Tissue to eye, and check for tear.

I'm sorry, it is just obviously fake.

She's trying to make herself cry. She wiped her eyes, but there are no tears.

and the tears begin to flow... after she nods her head no.

She is en point! just like she did for the last jury.

Not going to cry today breathing heavily but no tears. Rubbed yes, oh maybe, stuffy nose, looks like Simms is comforting her. Kleenex up to eyes, dabbing

Why is she so concerned always about people seeing her tears? She always hides her face when she's crying. She might do better in the court of public opinion if she stopped drying the tears one by one.

omg ... ICA just pulled out a "kleenex" ..

wiping eyes and nose ....

While JP reading charges !!!

Opps...she just wiped some tears, nose read...trying to stifle her cries...still her body language shows guilt and possibly embarssment...head still down eyes straight down...

Does anyone know the count now of how many they have coming back for another round of questioning, and how many they've excused?

There is a thread on the potential jurors in the sticky's.
Here is the link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135667"]Unexcused Juror List ***LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Good Morning to all, fingers crossed for a better day today.

ICA's head shake at the charges she just really hates to have reality talking back to her doesn't she??

This is going to be a LONG trial if she keeps making herself cry. It's clearly obvious she's forcing the tears.

This is just too much! eye poke...eye poke Kleenex check ....nothing dab dab nose wipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver