2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only TV stations without news. I could watch Antenna TV if I were on the jury. :wink: No sharing rooms, just my style.

Thanks so much! can you give me an idea of where it is in the video?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6458097&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Defense Conversation on the Net[/ame]

It's all there.

CJBP - The food will be excellent!

:giggle:

Baez just giving some stern instructions to Finnell, afterward she wiped her face looking exhausted and when Baez was done he licked his lips nervously then pressed them together worryingly. This is not a happy defense team.

My guess - Baez-"for the love of God, get her to put her head up, NOW!"

They don't have to share rooms, I was wondering about that but it makes sense so the jurors have less time to discuss the case amongst themselves which is a no-no, missed that Monday if it was said. I would not like to room with a stranger!

CM just whispered something to JB. He nodded and then turned back and licked his lips.

Need to see what that says in body language speak...

bodylanguagemouth.jpg

Judge Perry to Jurors I have selected a real nice hotel for you the food will be excellent.

HHJP: I have selected a real nice hotel for you. The food is real good. There are activities planned around the area for you. I think you will be pleased with the activities that are planned at you. We will take you to different resturants...

I understand, however I just want to go on the record as saying I believe that how she is "groomed" is just as much "jury selection and trial strategy" as what the DT says or files.

However, I'll be good. Thanks for all you do.

JMO

We have over 270 members posting in this thread and if all 270 members start posting about Casey's appearance, etc., it takes up pages and pages of comments for WS members that stop by later in the day to read what happened in court.

This jury is for CAYLEE, not Casey's appearance. IMO

Wow, if your a person with nothing to do this sounds like a mini vacation.

They get X-Box and other games? I'm so there!

ETA - I had to giggle a bit at this "I have selected a real nice hotel for you. The food is real good. There are activities planned around the area for you. I think you will be pleased with the activities that are planned at you. We will take you to different restaurants..." because I started thinking if I could send my daughter there for some summer vacation.

I do love that he's putting a patriotic inflection in this, because it's true. Trial by jury is a right of all citizens, no matter what we think of what they are charged with.

I really think that this jury will get star treatment. He has to keep them relaxed and happy.

Planned outings.....dining in various local restaurants.

I suspect he got a great convention rate at a fabulous hotel. There are so many top quality hotels that are afordable anyway.

I had to giggle watching the judges animated description with his arm waving, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela