2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i22fm9.jpg

She looks more and more like Misty Croslin to me.

Casey has closed her eyes. As if she is just tuning out.

A unanimous vote for guilty in the guilt phase is not a vote for the death penalty. That vote is taken during the penalty phase after all the mitigation is heard.

I noticed ICA shakes her head "no" after every count is read. She even shakes "no" when HHJP reads Caylee was reported missing on July 15, 2007, and that Caylee's body was found on Suburban Drive on Dec 11, 2008. That's strange.

imo she's reliving the crime as HJBP reads. Imo she's mad she had to "take care" (dispose of) of Caylee. And got caught of course.

...discussing "resonable doubt" and "burden of proof" - I can't recall, was this part of the instructions Monday?

No "imagi-doubt" as in the "imagi-nanny" did it!!

Prosecutors all leaning back looking relaxed, defense all huddled over looking anxious - really paints a picture.

She HATES to hear the indictment read.

She is shaking and taking deep breaths.

She is never going to make it through trial.

View attachment 15069

I agree, Sots.

It is mesmerizing. I agree that some of it is contrived; however, some of it is real. Her body is defying her. Her constant preening, cleaning and nervous tics were fascinating to watch yesterday. All of this is like peeking into her soul. Kind of eerie, really. She is coming unraveled. She is not coming across well at all to potential jurors, imo.

Is it just me or does JB have a 'GULP' look in his eyes here? He is looking more and more 'worried' about HIS role. Maybe his confidence in her innocence has been broken!!!

JMO

Wow. How did I miss that??? I'll have to go find it.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6458097&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Defense Conversation on the Net[/ame]

:)

Missed yesterday's fun, and boy, am I seeing a difference today than on Monday. JB and ICA have been separated but they are still giving "unhappy looks" toward the other.

Jose looks worried. Cheney looks like he doesn't care.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QstxUZAk0nc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I love how his Honour is explaining reasonable doubt, I just learned me something.

OMG though, what if she really is innocent. NOT

Wow, it's so obvious that something is going on between Casey and JB. Seems like a very uncomfortable situation. I wonder if JB met with Casey as she requested of him yesterday. If he didn't show up, then that may be the reason we are seeing this hostility. Imo, he seems to be distancing his self from her.

Judge Perry now explaining witnesses. Were they reliable, did you believe them? You may believe all or any part of their testimony..... etc....

He is sternly telling them NOT to talk about this case with ANYONE! NO TWEETING, blogging, texting, etc....

The longer HHJP speaks the more somber JB looks, now looking decidedly uncomfortable, and his face gets redder.
Consider not only what the defendant did but what the defendant says at the time. Now discussing the clarity of witnesses. Now discussing expert witnesses and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver