2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes - there was a moment there with Ann Finnell doing a hard stare right into the camera. NOT a happy camper. Think she is going to complain about the camera angle.

It does my heart good to see ICA finally have to sit there and listen to the judge tell all of her dirty deeds. Justice for Caylee at last.

This is going to be a LONG trial if she keeps making herself cry. It's clearly obvious she's forcing the tears.

:waitasec::waitasec: Maybe the DT is using one of those "hollywood" props -- you know, the kind that make the "actors" CRY when needed ...

boohoo.jpg

boohoo2.jpg

WOW, what is going on between KC's attorney? JB and the lady sitting next to him, she has passed him notes, and now she just keeps staring at him, they seem to be really upset with each other????

Truth there SOTS, but there's a good bit of theatre here. She perks right up once we get through this part - she'll be fine, sigh.

Did Judge P instruct the jury not to pay attention to her crying? I had to take a call and had the volume off.

woo hoo - just look at Jose Baez. He's NOT a happy camper today! Almost as if he's thinking - keep me as far away from ICA as possible.

MOO

Mel

Weird, at one point when HHJP was involved in reading the indictments, it seemed like each lawyer (on defense team) were gazing back and forth at each other. I get the feeling that someone KNOWS something - and is having a hard time holding back... The tension at that table (with EVERYONE) is sooooo thick - you'd need a jack hammer to get through it!

JB is NOT even looking at ICA! Like he is disgusted with her!

JMO

It's very interesting to watch. It's like ICA screwed up with them somehow and they are all mad at her.

Dt should pick a new time for her to cry tomorrow.

Bad storms and power outages but I made it!

The Susan Smith act didn't work for her nor will it work for ICA.

Casey still looking down, shaking her head "no" when hearing about the remains being found on Sububan Drive.

I have to wonder if she is thinking about the "little snothead" every time she blows her nose. :waitasec:

Yep, there's discord there...yesterday he told her to stop acting like a two year old...she holds grudges....I believe the honeymoom might be over...

Dumb question, but did he really say that or are you kidding? I didn't watch yesterday :(

I noticed ICA shakes her head "no" after every count is read. She even shakes "no" when HHJP reads Caylee was reported missing on July 15, 2007, and that Caylee's body was found on Suburban Drive on Dec 11, 2008. That's strange.

did ya'll see casey shake her head no? I know i saw it, did yall?

eta, was a slight head shake of no,jmho

I noticed it --- also noticed when HHJP mentioned the lies to LE---jb nodded in agreement (i'm sure it is just his normal nods he does but it was fitting at that charge...

I'm pretty happy that HHJP says that a mistrial will cause this trial to begin AGAIN and he emphasizes that. LOL. ICA gets all emotional again but it seems to be all about the nose wipe, over and over again.

I don't know about anyone else, but her constant nose wiping and tissue inspection is distacting me from what HHJP is saying. I can only imagine it's doing much the same for those within the Courtroom. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member