2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she is trying so hard to fake cry but those tears aren't coming. Keeps looking at tissue are there any tears there?

what is so strange to me is that when HHJP reads aloud the indictments, ICA closes her eyes against what he is saying only when her name is mentioned, and EVERY time her own name is mentioned.

it's her own name she cant face, it's like she thinks she isnt her anymore. I noticed this before when her signature changed. I wonder if this is why she cried when HHJP said that casey marie anthony had a right to a fair trial.

Just figured it out, the bangs is to cover her face/eyes.

AF just put her hand over her mouth....I wonder if this is not what she wanted ICA to do...to try and cry...I see her wiping some tears but nothing like the first day...she can't look the jury pool in the eyes...

HHJP still reading charges - think the emotional rush is now over for ICA - still working at showing tears, but not working. Shot is hard to see, Baez and Finnell are in most of the picture. Shot is down the table with ICA third in the row.

Wonder who cut KC's hair? Did they give her scissors? Is it to make her appear younger and innocent?

This is what I've been wondering??? I would think she wouldn't be allowed to have scissors, I thought she was on some kind of "watch" ???

Look up Casey.....good chance someone is this crowd is going to help decide your fate!

She has *very* poor impulse and self control. We already know this, but OMG she can't even pull it together to sit in court for this part? She's got a problem.

And the tear watch is over. There were no tears and no nose drips. Just the acting. Sigh...

Wow. Her DT seems to have put some distance between themselves and ICA. No show of sympathy or back rubs for ICA's emotional display.

ICA just shook her head no as His Honor said where Caylee's remains were found.....

Morning all. I'm so glad she has to hear this intro by the Judge!

Her looking down (imo) gives the impression of guilt and shame.

She shook her head "no" again as Suburban Dr. was referenced. She did that Monday too.

Weird, at one point when HHJP was involved in reading the indictments, it seemed like each lawyer (on defense team) were gazing back and forth at each other. I get the feeling that someone KNOWS something - and is having a hard time holding back... The tension at that table (with EVERYONE) is sooooo thick - you'd need a jack hammer to get through it!

JB is NOT even looking at ICA! Like he is disgusted with her!

JMO

what is so strange to me is that when HHJP reads aloud the indictments, ICA closes her eyes against what he is saying only when her name is mentioned, and EVERY time her own name is mentioned.

it's her own name she cant face, it's like she thinks she isnt her anymore. I noticed this before when her signature changed. I wonder if this is why she cried when HHJP said that casey marie anthony had a right to a fair trial.

25heog8.jpg

BUMPING UP!

This thread is NOT about Casey's hair or clothing.

This is all about getting jurors to finally get Justice for Caylee.

I understand, however I just want to go on the record as saying I believe that how she is "groomed" is just as much "jury selection and trial strategy" as what the DT says or files.

However, I'll be good. Thanks for all you do.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member