2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here the tears come!

Fake ones, obviously.

Lots of mouth breathing to get it rolling.

Judge Perry reading the charges.

Casey is shaking her head "no"

If I was a potential juror, I would want her to look up. Not necessary to make eye contact but to LOOK UP already.

ICA has hands clasped, eyes downcast and very angry looking at her hands. Occasionally glares at Baez and then looks down again. Now looks like she is trying to cry.

Does anyone know the count now of how many they have coming back for another round of questioning, and how many they've excused?

did ya'll see casey shake her head no? I know i saw it, did yall?

eta, was a slight head shake of no,jmho

There she goes. Can't handle hearing the charges against her, but gruesome death details of her daughter means nothing.

I love how when reading the charges HHBP keeps saying Caylee's name. This is about CAYLEE.

There appears to be a discord between ICA and Baez....I guess she just doesn't truly get it...he can't concentrate well with her always nudging at him or putting writtings under his nose....too bad ICA...this is the real start of you life and death trial....just think what Caylee went through??Oh right, you've disassociated from her and disconnected from her a long while ago...she is not visible so she doesn't exist...to you...JMHO

See, I think she believes the DT are her "friends". They are not. She is a means to an end for each of them.

As soon as she is sentenced, they drop her like a hot potato. Buh-bye.

Here it comes!!! Tears .... working on tears..... but none!!!

JP reading indictment. Here comes the redface and the waterworks. So predictable!

ICA is going to do herself in as she sits in the courtroom. Forget the pictures from "Fusion," as they will pale in comparison to her anger and frustration everytime someone says something negative about her. Her stoic posturing when her little daughter is mentioned will be the nail in her coffin. Of course this is only my opinion and I could be wrong but I am usually right. LOL
:)
PS: Praises to all of the WS posters and management team for a great job in keeping us on track and focused on the important issues surrounding this horrible trial.

She's trying to work up the tears to flow...not happening today...she's so over it...eyes closed tight, wiping bangs from forehead...head down and awy from jurors...You know those jurors are breaking their necks to let a look at her demeanor...JMHO

w6si8y.jpg

Does anyone besides me notice how JB sits up there looking directly at the potential jurors... smiling at as many as he can catch their eyes. I'm sure it's something he should probably do, but he looks a bit foolish. IMO

I can't see CM but AF is on the job surveying the potential jurors - she's really really evaluating every thing

Is ICA going to shake her head and "cry" every time the charges are read? Putting on a show as usual.

ICA - eyes closed, pursed lips, shaking head side to side in "no" as charges are read. Looking down at table, head down.

Looking down closed eyes for a minute as charges are being read. Looks guilty ashamed can't keep her head lifted to look straight ahead. Looks like she's trying to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver