2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, she cut her bangs and is forever brushing them aside!!!

2niruoo.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh! JB just arrived! Sorry to panic! I need to cut down on the coffee.

Does anyone know of a different link to the RAW video of the juror speaking about yesterdays happenings? Fox Orlando's videos never work on my PC and I'm dying to see it!

:eek:

CM giving Judge Perry instructions about telling people they are not on camera, and about phone calls.

Judge Perry saying that he can't go through every single rule at this time with every single person.

It appears Casey has cut her bangs. I'm late on this sorry to the following posters that already posted it. Now they wont fit back in the pony tail unless she has hair spray, I am always having my hair done and cut and I know once you cut them as she has did they wont blend in with the back of the hair when you go to pull it up in a pony tail, I don't think it looks good personally. Looks likes she is trying to hide her face.

Did someone's cell phone just ring? Perry looked disgusted.

Why does CM always have to start the day off by pizzing everyone off? :slap:

massive problems with the feed today, I've gone back to reflector, something keeps crashing at wftv

Baez wants to make the court aware of the cafeteria and potential jurors eating breakfast there, and there's a TV, may be watching news about this case.

JB complaining abut the tv in the cafeteria. The news is on it, and alot of potential jurors go in there.

Questions asked in this thread may get lost due to the volume of posting. We have a Q&A thread where any questions can be asked and not get lost.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122969"]LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

He needs to blame himself, CA and those who left the team, LKB for saturating the news with Casey Anthony...I suspect this was his plan all along....I can't stand the whining...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand