2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TruTv reporting that they have interviewed 110 jurors and let 71 of them go.

So, 39 are on recall

I want to thank everyone who is posting what is being discussed in the courtroom. This helps our members who come on later in the day to catch up on what happened in the courtroom.

All I am getting is a view of Ann Finnell in a pale beige suit - camera trying to get pics of ICA but Ms Finnell is in the way. Oh good, finally backed off and a long shot of both DT and SA tables

Where are ICA's menfolk? I don't see them during the recess.

He needs to blame himself, CA and those who left the team, LKB for saturating the news with Casey Anthony...I suspect this was his plan all along....I can't stand the whining...JMHO

It's getting old, very old. Someone should tell the DT they are acting like 2 yr. olds!

I wonder where Michelle Medina has been... It seems to me that the lady in the black suit has some sort or admin responsibilities - could be a pa or Para...?

Cutting her bangs was a mistake, a HUGE mistake. If i drink a shot every time she touches her bangs i should be passed out on the floor by lunchtime. At least it will help cut down on the office supplies needed on the DT table to help keep her hands occupied. Oy.

What's with the plethora of books and binders at the DT table? Don't tell me in between the jury selection they are going to argue more already decided upon Frye stuff!

I think instead of the side buns we were suggesting yesterday afternoon, they gave her the long bangs in a feeble attempt to hide her ears in action.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I think the lady we've been seeing the past couple of days is a jury consultant. And if she is, maybe she advised ICA to 'soften' her look for court.

Agree - seems to be working with ICA on her court "composure" and appearance. May be some kind of shrink also.

Did they move the camera cause of all JB whinning? Or did they change tables?

Casey has a regular chair, all the others at both tables have big comfortable looking chairs.

AF, the other lady and ICA are having a very animated convo this morning. ICA appeared to make it clear to AF that she is NOT happy about something.

I think the lady we've been seeing the past couple of days is a jury consultant. And if she is, maybe she advised ICA to 'soften' her look for court.

something Fryer...new attorney, she is DSimms associate as I read it in yesterdays jury thread....she too does medial claims...JMHO

I was one of the posters that opined bangs would be a good idea. BUT....these are NOT bangs. They don't even cover the forehead.

BUT....they do block the ear wiggle I bet.

IS talking about the juror, I am going to play devil's adv.-she did not know the ICA jury was being picked where they were summoned to, she thought the jury selection was at the courthouse in Clearwater which is not where it is. Ahhh, JC setting them straight-thanks Jean!

Please try and not fill the thread with Casey's hair etc., etc. It just makes it harder for our members later on to read the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand