2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked, no ???? from CM for this mother of 2 young children!

Juror 3119: White woman in her 30's. No hardship but it would be inconvenient. Has a 5 year old and a 2.5 year old. Husband would be the only parent for that time. Job would compensate her for jury duty.

Judge: Discuss it with your husband and we'll talk about it more on the 2nd round of questioning.

Called back for 2nd round of questioning.

someone asked up thread about what the ATTYS know about the pot. juror.

Based on the questions by Mr. George (your husband's a banker?)- I would assume they have general questionnaire info regarding their lives in front of them

Give that mom a spa day and some pedicures and she'll be in for sure!!!

OR...offer childcare at the hotel for kids. Many parents would rather leve the kids with a sitter than spouse.

Options and creative solutions.

Hope this one gets picked...SICK AND TIRED of hearing about fathers who have to 'babysit' their children....its NOT babysitting!!! It's parenting!!!
Thank you! I never ask my husband if he will watch our toddler so I can run an errand. I just tell him, 'I'll be gone for X amount of hours. See ya later.'

Is that a new couple sitting in the gallery? Guy in a blue shirt, she is in black. Guy seems happy to be on camera and is smiling.

Can someone post again how to do a screen capture? I know which button to push, but after that, I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Judge says again, will be finished in July...
Hope he is right...

Lots of single dads work and care for their kids all of the time - just like us single moms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA