2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell ya what, all these jurors begging off hardships, i.e. mass every time the doors open & narcolepsy, better hope they were being truthful...if either side REALLY wanted them, they are likely to investigate their claims and they better hope they were truthful.

Juror 3028: White woman in her 50's. Would impose a hardship because she owns her own business and she's who runs the office. Also cares for her 3month old grandson while her daughter works from 10am-3pm. Not sure if anyone else could fill in for her. Nothing else on her calender for next 2 months other than babysitting/working. "It might be difficult".

Excused for cause being critical part of business and caring for her 3 month old grandson. No objections.

I thought she'd HAD the transplant. DIALYSIS is usually done several times a week. well, at least 2-3. it takes a while. NO WAY a dialysis pt on a transplant list could serve. If her kidney becomes available she would have to leave

MOO

Thanks gngr~snap - I was :waitasec: but what you've said makes much more sense!

Bless Juror 21 little heart Lab work can be done anywhere. Thank You that is how it should be. My eyes are tired from rolling them so much. Some of the excuses today are just WOW.

I think the 7 dogs dude takes the cake. At some point I almost expect Your Honour to say "just bring them" :)

After all, if he's going to possibly get tickets behind home plate for the guy earlier - who knows! LOL

MOO

Mel

CM really needs to be careful. He comes across as very condescending, giggling at these people. IMO

#132 white woman in her 50s

IS--this juror was "staring" at Casey during JP's instructions earlier today.

#3028 - woman, owns her own business runs the office, caregiver for her 3 month old grandson while her daughter works.
:tyou: ( I got behind)

CM: is asking about the care for her granddaughter.

HHJP: let me ask you this. what role do you play in the business. you do what?

the office work. the phones, the payables.

HHJP: if you went away there would be no to do that.

yes.

HHJP: She keeps a three month old baby and can be excused.

3028 woman

3 month old caregiver for grandchild, works for own small business

CM: pushing for alternate care for grandchild (she says difficult)
HHJP - what role do you play in business (office work phones, accounting)

excused for cause

Is that a new couple sitting in the gallery? Guy in a blue shirt, she is in black. Guy seems happy to be on camera and is smiling.

I think the 7 dogs dude takes the cake. At some point I almost expect Your Honour to say "just bring them" :)

After all, if he's going to possibly get tickets behind home plate for the guy earlier - who knows! LOL

MOO

Mel

how about the guy yesterday with the birds :biggrin:....i would think he could just bring them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae