2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry is a very mellow man, and he will not be putting up with nonsense. This guy clearly knew what Judge Perry said, saying he didn't listen if he can't listen then he sure as heck doesn't need to be on the jury. Wow Judge Perry even has him call out his name for all to hear shame shame! 450.00 Fine!

What was it that you did not understand? He replies "I did not listen"...not good enough.

the juror is playing the I didn't know game.

HOLY SMOKE!

That's pretty low...just make up some story, there was no need to violate the court order to keep your trap shut.

HOLY SMOKES!

HHJP - "Why shouldn't you be sentenced?"

Juror - "I didn't know it was a crime."

HHJP - "What was your reason?"

Juror - "I was trying to get out of jury duty."

He's so getting the hammer....

OMG - I do not believe this. The guy is saying he didn't understand it was a crime!!! Ack - this is going to be extremely unpleasant!!!
Tell HHJP why you should not be found in contempt of court and sentenced accordingly.
I didn't listen - trying to get out of jury duty.

Okay, he will serve as a good example of HHJP's seriousness to get the business done.

OHH NO!!!

I tried to ignore the case for the day and get some work done. Come online... ICA had a hissy fit (anyone got a link?)

And a juror being held in contempt. Anything else

Looks like he was not paying attn. during JP's instructions, he did not listen, he wanted to get out of jury duty, he is in contempt, he didn't know he did anything wrong, he just admitted he spoke to media to get out of jury duty, he is in deep doo-doo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13