2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I know who this lady's son is who has the 16 yo quads from Indiana because I am in Indiana and have heard of them!

I wonder if the last juror said off mike that she thought the defendant is guilty.

I wouldn't be too hard on these potential jurors. Two months is a long time to be away from home. I know I wouldn't want to do it. just sayin..

This lady is already getting on my nerves. Have to go to HS reunion, visit grandchildren. Not a hardship but doesn't want to change her plans.

Judge just said he hopes to have the case done by June 22nd. He has a timeline and he's sticking to it.

(sidebar: everyone laughed)

3163: Hardship? not a hardship.

HHJP: any that are not a hardship?

my 50th high school reunion, a trip to Indiana. I take care of two family members who are disabled. Then I would come home and in July they would be making their first trip to Florida.

HHJP: what is the date of your high school reunion?

june 11.

HHJP: financial reasons, other?

a dog and a cat. a neighbor to see to them. not good to be in house all day but not a hardship.

HHJP: thank you for your candor. people in this day and age are not as candid. we will let you go home to come back for a second round of questioning. Thursday or Friday.

I like this grandmother but she deserves to go to her 50 year class reunion. I love her.

3163 - woman

not hardship but has trip planned to see quadruplet grandchildren (age 16) - will help care for them and for high school reunion - animals but neighbor will help watch them.

asked to return

In the Cooper trial that just ended in NC, a witness and an expert had posted on WS and the SA had them read their posts on the stand. Not sure how the SA found out they did this, so I'm wondering if there's a way they could check out the jurors to see if they have posted in the past.

Seems like if the court would just hire a person to go from home to home taking care of pets, we would be able to sit a jury before Friday.

HHJB thanks for candor - some people not candid these days (paraphrase).

What was that?

IS at break no info on last juror except for what we already know..woman

Or they could be like three of mine, they are old and some have a total of two teeth. That means canned food for them three times a day.

True. Before our old dog died, she was like that. I guess if that was the case, it might be a bit different. Probably not, though.

I had to work away from home for close to a yr. Brought both of my dogs with me! :rocker:

When I was away for 1 week DH sent kids to school, put them in before and after school care and took our dog to work..he couldn't handle leaving the dog home alone...LOL

What the heck???? Did the media hold a conference on "how to get out of jury duty." This is rediculous! Cats, Dogs, Friends, Work, Infidelity, PTSD...nothing is sacred in these proceedings.
Geez! Frustration is mounting.

From Twitter:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
6 retained. 3 excused today. 35 jurors from yesterday and Monday will be asked additional questions after lunch. #caseyanthony

Juror #3052. Male. Hardship - none. Slight inconvenience but no issues.

Aside: KC is back to covering her mouth with her clasped hands at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove