2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This lady sounds like she is crying. Her husband is ill.

She will be excused.

Juror #3174: Woman. Hardship- husband has health issues and needs to help care for him.

Excused for cause: family concerns. No objections.

3174 woman

hardship - husband has health issues if seperated that long it would be difficult (depression), won't be able to concentrate (she sounds like she is about to cry)

excused for cause

I don't think she was faking either. I truly believe she is scared poopless. This jury selection is her first taste of how real and serious her situation is.
"she's crying already?" - ICA to her mother and WS to ICA!

Who believes we will be seeing this little "sick" episode replayed a few more times before the trial is completed?

Sorry if this had been talked about before---i cant read and watch the video---and no i cant chew gum and walk---i dont have teeth---why is brad c. At the jury thangy?

Maybe ica was having a panic attack when she "got ill".

3021: Hardship? Yes. I'm the only person to make my house payments. My employer pays five days for jury duty.

HHJP: So you could not financially afford to serve.

I have a plane ticket to fly out today. I flew in today.

HHJP: Any questions? No. Excused.

3021 woman

hardship - only person making house payments - employer pays 5 days, working out of state flew in for today

excused for cause

Juror #3021: Woman. Hardship- Employer only pays 5 days for jury duty. Financially cannot afford to go 7 weeks without pay. Would lose her home. Works out of state (flew in for this today..flies out tomorrow).

Excused for cause: financial hardship. No objections.

More pics before and after the Casey sick incidence

Attachments

• casey2-300x300.jpg
    casey2-300x300.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 97
  • hands-400x400.jpg
    hands-400x400.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 99
  • mean%20face-400x400.jpg
    mean%20face-400x400.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 97
What the hello happened now? I just got home and HLN was saying ICA did not look good..took me forever to boot up my laptop. Did something else happen?

I'm thinking CA may have had a panic attack. She said she felt like she was about to pass out.

What time does the courthouse close??? It's almost 5:30 Est

What the hello happened now? I just got home and HLN was saying ICA did not look good..took me forever to boot up my laptop. Did something else happen?

During break waiting for new jurors to be questioned ICM looked at her hands, appeared to be ill, left courtroom flanked by deputies, out for 10 min. apprx. and then returned looking ill. Short version.

3297: Hardship? Yes. I have a three month old child at home and my husband works.

HHJP: He would not fair well with a three month old kid?

I don't think so.

HHJP: Stand outside that door and we will give you an answer. Excused.

This is probably the only time I'll ever believe ICA, but if she was faking- she did a great job looking the part. She looked horrible going out & terrible coming in. The reason I don't think it was fake is because she wasn't 'primping' or concerned about her appearance (for the first 5 mins at least).

Just would like to reassure you that KC's symptoms were not faked..however her symptoms were 'Self promoted'..I tend to think that is her pattern when confronted with TRUTHES..and cant get out of it..She induces these symptoms...a simple paper bag along with ativan (low dose) should help..however given her "Drama Queen" tendency..I think KC will pull out all stops to get out of this..

Personally, I am enjoying her having to hear once or twice a day just what she is being held ACCOUNTABLE for...I could go on..but I think it doesnt need further expounding :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971