2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm. ive been running errands for two hours..actually still am. i never expected to see this threas still open!

nursing background (pediatrics and float nurse) prior to 35 yrs of counseling.... she has exposure to death...been present at 'many' bedside deaths and gotten them ready to go to the morge

That's not smelling decomp!!!!!!!!!!! And she's a nurse???????????? WOWZA.

1398 hospital med/surgical nurse

smelled dead body before, prepared bodies for morgue,

LDB - contact w body on more advanced state of decomp
1398 - no

I done that but that's different from a body in decomp.

That's it I changed my mind! I want her!!!!!!! She's smelled decomposition.

Slow blinking from Casey when this juror said she had seen dead bodies bed side and gotten them ready for the morgue before.

I have been a jurist in a murder trial. Sequestered for only 4 days, I resented it, they didn't find fun things for us to do.

LDB just asked this woman if she ever knew of "someone who was accused of a crime but the crime was never reported" and she answered "No".

Referring to the crime of sexual abuse, I wonder?

I think the state is taking this jury to the car. Not just Dr. Vass' little can...the car.

Not really....I see evil, not brain damage.

For the DT to claim "brain damage" they best better be able to back that up with evidence of a previous diagnosis of a significant injury to ICA brain, an MRI of her brain, and then produce some solid research correlating brain injury to mental impairment that would result in a mother murdering her beautiful, innocent child!

Not a chance the DT will win on "brain damage" made her murder her child!

JMHO

HOLY CROW! Did LDB really just imply that the jurors will smell the car????

it's just.....I dont get why they even bother with "ICA was a good student" for mitigating.

WHY would I care what you did in high school, when you taped your baby's face shut and dumped her like trash? I do not care about your grades in HS. they're actually doing that to attempt to concentrate people to ICA's "youth" only she wasnt in HS at the time...

Got to toss something good in somewhere.

On every DP case there will be mitigation experts, just in case the defendant is found guilty. Usually there is enough evidence to understand that guilty is the most likely outcome.

Yes, mitigating life sentence instead of death if found guilty of 1st degree murder is what all this sexually abused mumbo jumbo is about. I don't know what witnesses they found to confirm KC saying she was sexually abused, I, personally, cannot believe a thing KC says. If she was sexually abused by family members I do apologize, but her long and winding lies that we are aware of make that thought a farce.

Oooooooo...these are circumstances should she be found guilty...why she shouldn't get the DP. I thought they were giving possible excuses as to why she should be found NG. :loser:

Thank ya very much!!!

Love nurses. Mother -in - law was a nurse, good friends are nurses, they tell it like it is.

JB: standard of reasonable doubt too high or too low?

...agree it's high and needs to b high for a reason...its hard to describe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member