2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she understands the concept of presumed innocent.

Despite what I think, this is an important detail that a lot of jurors simply do not get.

Well, yes. Some of us have brain problems of some sort yet don't resort to murder. Somethings got to give, to make it more understandable, less horrid to the jurors that have to know more details, and see photos, hear things that we normally do not have access to. Jury duty on a DP case can be life altering.

The frontal lobe is our screening factory for behavior. Impulsive behavior ,especially inappropriate behavior ,can result ,if damaged or underdeveloped.
To tell you the truth,some of ICA's anxiety induced compulsive behavior could be related :doh:

But we have seen no proof,no evidence from the defense in this direction,and remember,they dropped some drs during the states deposition process.
Probably nothing to back it up......yet.

JB is not going to be brief he is asking the same things he asked the other times....

MOO

For the DT to claim "brain damage" they best better be able to back that up with evidence of a previous diagnosis of a significant injury to ICA brain, an MRI of her brain, and then produce some solid research correlating brain injury to mental impairment that would result in a mother murdering her beautiful, innocent child!

Not a chance the DT will win on "brain damage" made her murder her child!

JMHO

Not to say this is the case, but I've seen cases where Fetal Alcohol Syndrome becomes the defense even if it had not been previoulsy diagnosed...not saying CA drank a lot or at all :)

it's just.....I dont get why they even bother with "ICA was a good student" for mitigating.

WHY would I care what you did in high school, when you taped your baby's face shut and dumped her like trash? I do not care about your grades in HS. they're actually doing that to attempt to concentrate people to ICA's "youth" only she wasnt in HS at the time...

BBM. Yeah, she was a good student that didn't graduate high school.

My mom was a counselor for the family courts and they see EVERYTHING.... and really become rather good at determining 'family issues' and see people who triumph out of all horrible circumstances and if she has been in this field for this long I really would have a difficult time believing she would get sucked into this case as some believe

MOO

I have done my share of court ordered family therapy and, regardless of how it is presented, you soon are able to see through the BS to the truth. Most counselors put safety of children at the top of the list. She could be good for the SA.

HOLY CROW! Did LDB really just imply that the jurors will smell the car????

I'm sticking with carpet pieces entered into evidence. I don't know about car, but hey, all stops have been pulled out so far. Why not?

I think we're going to be okay unless we are driven to having shots in the morning. :great:

If I'm doing shots in the morning here on the WS, would someone please call me out on it. I.have.to.stick.to.my.water (especially as a diabetic). If you don't hear from me, I may be in a coma. Maybe I better give Trish my telephone number.

All kidding aside, my son is home mid June, and I really won't have much time to spend here. We're already working the schedule, gym, beach, park, etc. Should be a good time!

Mel

Ahhh, what just happened? My feed stopped for a minute and now nothings going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member