2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Finnell has adopted Mr Baezs style of narrating themselves in circles to confuse the person they're talking to. IMO.

Actually, a great tactic. I learned this in a management class on how to interview. If you are vague enough, the person will become confused and just start to ramble off stuff and views on certain items. The last juror was smart, he would ask them to "give him an example" putting the ball back into the DT court.

I know it is hard to believe, but I think the DT is smarter than they would like us to believe. Maybe not in terms of case and the actual law, but definately when it comes to overall "people skills" and relating to the layman. I think that is why JB wanted a minority bunch. He would be able to relate to them on a personal level in the trial, and he could confuse everyone who did not understand the technical stuff and laws.

I guess ICA must have brain development issues. O

Couldn't that be said about most people who commit murder? Something isn't working right in the brain that one would murder another person?

Juror says he would like to see remorse during the penalty phase, but if she is not remorseful it will not influence him.

I just wondered WHO WILL GIVE A VICTIM IMPACT statement for Caylee? That makes me sad.

I doubt CA and GA will.

AF: do you think this being a high profile case will affect if you vote for LWOP or DP?

No.

AF: when it comes to aggrivating factor each one has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt before you can consider it, does that make sense?

Yes.

AF: (yes, she is soft, but the softness is to lull you into agreeing with her... :hypno: ...she will lead you to say that "yes" or that "no" that she needed. IMHO. She is not easy going, she is calculating. IMHO.

Funny not one person on the DT has said anything about "What if you feel the SA has not presented enough evidence to find the defendant guilty ... could you find the defendant not guilty?"

To me the questions to these prospective jurors are screaming "yes our client is guilty, how would you punish her? LWOP or Death?

If the defense questions every potential juror like this...jury selection could take 2 weeks. Do we know if they had the jurors fill out a voir dire questionaire?

What can Judge Perry do (if anything) to speed things up?

I'm really surprised the DT is being allowed to ask all of these types of questions. They keep referring back to mitigating factors and all that other stuff.

Can someone post a better link than WFTV to watch this? Their sound quality is bad.

Hey DT why don't you just try your case right now, geesh???

They keep saying a Brain development issue - that is strange.

I agree i wonder if it is because it can lead to schizophrenia.. Or the after fact that it can occur after child abuse issues with the development. And they are saying Casey was abused interesting.

This is crazy. All the questions being repeated or rephrased. Judge please put an end to this. I'm getting a headache trying to follow this foolishness.

I understand this is AF's job...making sure the Jury goes for LWOP instead of DP, but I just feel like she is almost telling this guy, hey she is guilty but there are good reasons for it and she is so young...blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth