2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't give me a TO...but don't ya'll think JB's hair looks exactly like Pepe's on my siggy avatar?

JB is still calling it "The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show" LOL. Priceless.

Hey, what about, hmm, um, ugh, 48 hours ?!

What does it mean if they, both the defense and the State, have no objections to the person after they are finished with them? Do they have to go in for another round of questioning?

Thanks to all who are posting this afternoon. I appreciate and enjoy the "live" commentary and actually prefer reading the thread to listening to livestream courtroom coverage like I did most of yesterday. I can get some things done around the house and return to read your ongoing updates.

Question: Since they didn't get into this much "poking" with previous prospective jurors, will they have to spend this much time with anyone who is summoned to additional screening? Seems like it will take a very long time.

Um, posts below an article are NOT blogs, they are POSTS...I wish they would get that correct.

Pet peeve of mine. It's like calling a book reader the book author.

I gotta laugh at how they call it the "Nancy Grace Entertainment show"

you can't call it a news show, that's for DAMN sure.

now, after agreeing with the defense on something I'm gonna go sedate myself.

The change in times might be an issue for him - really adjusting can be an issue (my ex used to work nights and it was hard)

1232 - watched cartoons with kids when he gets home or Rays game

He called NG an entertainment show....LOL. Not news

Nancy Grace "Entertainment Show" get him Nancy LOL :floorlaugh:

is the Court going to do this 60 times? If so, I guess we'll see ya next year! I can't do this.

Good day! :)

Mel

He watches yo gabba gabbe when he gets home do to kids watching tv.

JB - do you watch the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show?? No, not your cup of tea??? It's too late for me to watch.

QUIT BAITING BAEZ.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't give me a TO...but don't ya'll think JB's hair looks exactly like Pepe's on my siggy avatar?

Please don't give my a T.O., but I have always thought his hair style looked like Eddie Munster's? I'm not being mean! But, I will say something postive... I do like the color of JB's pocket square today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member