2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost! Is this STILL the hardship phase or is it the ones who were kept as potential jurors?

This potential juror KNOWS how to answer questions. :)

This juror wouldn't want to be the cause of making a mess of this case, but I could set my opinions aside and not let them take control of what I do.
This is a good guy - I really like him. Clearly Baez does not.

A father who blogs about his daughter!!! I like him too!

oh crud, I have reservations this guy will be able to vote DP

Im not getting a good feeling about this juror....answers sound too much like the "right" answer. He also seems to want to be on this trial. IMO

can JB just go on an on and on or - please - is there a limit on his time asking the same ? over and over?

OMG I love this jurur. He is saying the way Caylee was disposed of is the most disturbing part of this case.

Wow. The worst part for him, is how the remains were disposed of. How could "whoever" did it, do that to another human being?

Casey flinched as he said this.

Juror says he guesses that Caylee was missing for about two weeks.

The most disturbing part to him is how the remains were disposed. Calls it inhuman.

Give it up Baez - this questioning is ridiculous - nobody lives that much under a rock.
Do you know how long the child was missing before she was found. I have to guess - I'd say two weeks.
This guy really does not know this case.

I'm lost! Is this STILL the hardship phase or is it prior kept potential jurors?

No it's phase 2. They're focusing on pre-trial publicity etc now.

JB: what is the most disturbing thing that you have heard in the news?
Answer: just the way the body was disposed . . . .

Are we now in the phase that in order to have a juror excused, one side must use a "strike"?

Im not exaclty sure. I think they probally have a list of ones they would like to strike from previous days. Judge would like to start on monday right?

DCS sharing something on her laptop screen with AF across ICA. AF reads, then expression of disbelief?

Baez: "What is the most disturbing piece of news you've heard about this case?"

Juror: "The way the body was disposed.. I just can't picture treating another person that way."

Look on Caseys face=priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members