2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - What did you hear about the babysitter?

Juror - She lived in an apt, she was questioned, not too much else.

JB - Do you know who the child lived with?

Juror - I'm assuming Ms Anthony

OBVIOUSLY this guy does't know all that much about this. AS HE HAS STATED

Wow. The worst part for him, is how the remains were disposed of. How could "whoever" did it, do that to another human being?

Casey flinched as he said this.

I hope he is in. Can't wait to hear what he thinks about the child being in a TRUNK BEFORE discarded like trash.

I cant believe how unprepared JB is, in having his pretrial publicity questions ready...

Jurror said he is for the DP in the right situations.

Juror is for the death penalty "In the right situation."

He is for the death penalty in the right situations.

He is for the DP in the right situations!!!!

This will take days upon days if they are going to question each juror this long and this is not the final questioning. This trial won't be over until the end of August. jmo

HHJP : Do you have any opinions concerning the death penalty.

Juror : I am for it in the right situations.

If they are taking roughly 30 min per potential juror, we're looking at 35ish hours of questioning!!!

wesh just posted judge scheduled 5 people per hour but they are still on number one and it has been 30 minutes

So then, this is a diff phase then 'hardship'=WTH is going on? How is that phase over unless they have reached the # of potential jurors needed which I thought they had not! :crazy:

eta..This also means this juror has already been thru the hardship phase..Do I have this right?

I don't understand why the DT decided to have CM do the hardship questioning, which was so easy, while they are having JB do this, because he seems to be struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77