2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Af keeps asking questions with the word murder or DP -the juror is going to think AF thinks her client is guilty

These are required questions though. For every Capital Murder juror to answer.

Casey is sitting still as a stone statue. Drugs? Concentration? Combination?

She seems to be blinking slowly. They have probably given her something to calm her down a bit. JMO

If they're not careful, they are going to lose the juror's concentration and start to irritate. They're losing mine....

cold as ice. I cant believe she could hear what finnell just said (you will see pictures of a deceased child, if you found the mother was guilty do you think she should automatically rec' the dp) and not even BLINK.

this is the thing that gets me about yesterday - they didn't even touch on the real dirt yet and she was a mess but no reaction to a line like that - that should have stung something awful...even if just for a second.

I had to leave for a while. Is this the same juror they started with?

KC is starting to get frowny face, wrinkle in forehead between eyes.

Casey must have been told in no uncertain terms....NO hair patting, eyebrow massaging! Tee-Hee...

I like AF sorry, but she is really clear and calm and soft. I think KC was told NOT to make any facial expressions, so she is a staue now.

This Juror is a good guy.

If Af keeps asking questions with the word murder or DP -the juror is going to think AF thinks her client is guilty

When I first started the feed the first thing I heard was AF ask about "deciding between life without parole and the death penalty" and I was pretty floored that it seemed so focused on the penalty phase. Even more shocking was that KC's face didnt' change at all hearing about the appropriateness of the death penalty for her.

AF: Even in the case of a serial killer, can you follow the law and put aside your preconcieved notions?

Yes.

AF: Does that make sense? (IMHO: no)

We are almost getting into argument right now, geesh. I thought this was just about if the potential juror believed in the DP or not.

I'm totally seeing this go into Saturday now, though I'm sure HHJP may be instructing the lawyers after this prospective juror is finished to keep their questions short and to the point.

AF sounds like she's really trying to lead the answers, or is that just me?
An hour plus per pot. juror/67 pot. jurors. Not gonna happen the trial begins Tuesday. Unless Hizhonor hurries this process up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera