2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but sexual and physical abuse, etc? I don't know. That may be going a little far.

Yeah I agree with that. I have a hard time believing that because KC told different stories to different people about that accusing both of them.
KC will have to testify if they are going this route and it looks like they are. Which means she will also have to look her father or brother or whoever she is accusing in the eye after she throws them under the bus because they will have a right to be called to dispute it.

The defendant looks bored now, since they aren't talking about her anymore...

As a scapegoat for parental misconduct.

I'm thinking something like, ICA is such a disagreeable child and causes so many problems at home it is no wonder I had an affair, that sort of parental misconduct and blaming the child. I'm guessing.
Or, using KC as an excuse for time absent from the home while having an affair with KC in tow, e.g., Where were you all day? Oh, I had to take KC to the doctor, dentist, etc. All said in front of KC who knew the real story and was forced to keep quiet. Sorry... just my speculation.

IMHO (jokes aside) I honestly didn't get the impression that the bus was going at george....The wheels of the bus are aiming for Lee or a family relative or somone the family knew/knows..:twocents:

Also, we all can't have it both ways....if she is nuts which we all have stated for the most part in one way or another.....you can't legally execute that person.....just sayin.....:crazy:

I do believe in the death penalty HOWEVER if one can prove that she is LEGALLY nuts based on her past.....and it is proven FACTUALLY and not well ica said it so it HAS to be true....I just don't know.....and you that have been here for a long time KNOW I am not a fan of ica AT ALL or her family! It's just a shame regardless that a poor innocent child had to suffer because of it! :banghead:

If you have heard any of the DT interviews they have stated that the "parents" and went off about that...I currently think that the bus/thinking more like a TRAIN is headed towards them all now....no one is safe in that family.....

"Used as a decoy for PARENTS' MISBEHAVIOR is what Finnel said.

Wonder what that's all about?

I can probably explain that and Casey being a scapegoat. My parents used me as an excuse or blamed me to others whenever they needed to CYA their own misbehavior. It was always my fault. I can see where the DT is going with this and sadly I think it may explain alot with ICA. However, it doesn't excuse what she did, IMO.

That original plea deal before CAylee was discovered must be looking really good about now.........

You mean the limited "use immunity" offer? That wasn't a plea deal.

I would LOVE to know what has been offered though.

Concerning mitigating factors..... it seriously explains the crazy mode the parents have been in for the past 3 years....and the "don't worry, I haven't said anything" statement by the defendant. Still...it excuses NOTHING.

IMHO (jokes aside) I honestly didn't get the impression that the bus was going at george....The wheels of the bus are aiming for Lee or a family relative or somone the family knew/knows..:twocents:

Also, we all can't have it both ways....if she is nuts which we all have stated for the most part in one way or another.....you can't legally execute that person.....just sayin.....:crazy:

I do believe in the death penalty HOWEVER if one can prove that she is LEGALLY nuts based on her past.....and it is proven FACTUALLY and not well ica said it so it HAS to be true....I just don't know.....and you that have been here for a long time KNOW I am not a fan of ica AT ALL or her family! It's just a shame regardless that a poor innocent child had to suffer because of it! :banghead:

I don't think Casey is nuts. I think Casey is evil! We can sentence people to death for being evil, can't we?

I dont think GA and CA will stand by and let LA be blamed. I think that might be what makes them draw the line in the sand.

They can't really think that the defense they just oulined is going to cause her to find not guilty? I can't believe they aren't willing to accept a plea...

Me too! If the DP were not on the table, I could understand the logic in taking it to trial, as she would basically be looking at life without either way. But this is a DP case! I can't see agreeing to roll dem bones with this case with my life on the line. Any intelligent person knows you can't believe a word that leaves her lips, and she is not going to be a sympathetic witness if she testifies or just sits there like a bump on a log, or even crying crocodile tears.

Her goose is cooked.

A woman who goes out partying while her 2yo goes missing is a 'great mother??"
If that is true then my name is jungle Jack Hanna and I run the Columbus Zoo.

Yeah, and Caseys "good qualities" are attributed to her and the bad are blamed on parents? Isn`t it conflicting to say she was abused, failed to protect etc. and yet she was a good student, employee and mother?

I`m sorry, I have to say I`m shocked about this! Media is to blame for the mess that Caseys lies have created, yet it`s okay to throw all kinds of everything about her parents, Kronk, whoever..

wife is a NURSE!!! DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER. she will know DECOMP SMELL is UNIQUE.

I wonder how much is coming back to Mallory at this very moment?? Her fiance is about to be accused of one of the worst things you can accuse a person of... and in front of the entire world. Sexual abuse/incest!

Don't worry. When it happens, I'm sure she will just plan a nice family dinner, and "keep it light". :crazy:

LDB: any other employment prior to this?

office supply sales. in between there I worked in a collectable store. I did that for about five years or so, and then I left to do sales for a company and ended up at this job. Some college.

LDB: The only info we have about you is the response you gave in the questionaire. Tell me about your family.

Married. Daughter who is seven. Married since 1999. We work. Don't see each other on the weekend. Family time during the week. Enjoy spending time together. Hickory N.Carolina went to college. Born in NY, and lived in Pennallas Co. Parents married and has brother and sister.

I think she is going to say GA used KC when he had gambling problems and was stealing money...and CA used KC when she talked to the family about money issues, etc. To hide the fact that her and GA were having financial issues...or whatever. MOO

It's incredible isn't it?
As a Juror I would hear - all my family have some weaknesses,character problems, but I am the one who actually killed my child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966