2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
large, close family. Won't understand the dysfunctional Dynamics of the A's.

LDB: is your daughter the only young person who have taken care of.

I have babysat younger family members. As far as only care taking, my daughter is the only one I have cared for 24 hours a day.

LDB: You will be out of town, and your wife will have sole responsibility...have you ever been the person who had to take care of your daughter for an extended amount of time.

No. We have a extended family network. There is always someone available. My daughter sees my parents a least once a week. If not they talk on phone.

LDB: Part of questionare is about court experiences.

Friend of mine was a night manager and was a victim of a robbery by a friend and was stabbed and killed.

LDB: How long ago was that.

About four to five years ago.

After hearign the mitigating factors from the DT - I am CONVINCED KC WILL take the stand in her defense and there will be a lot of crying.

convinced she will. She will have to.
Have said it all along she will have to or they are stuck with the statements she made to LE, No way around it. jmo

I dont think GA and CA will stand by and let LA be blamed. I think that might be what makes them draw the line in the sand.
One thing that makes this family unique is there doesn't seem to be any lines in the sand on several fronts. It's also what has ICA sitting here today, IMO.

Child sexual abuse is serious. Orange County should immediately arrest the offending parents !!!! Maybe they would be more willing to share the real truth ????
Geez, how can the defense tell these story without proof? Shouldn't the parents be brought in for questioning ????? Shouldn't it be proven positive or negative?

Charleyann

Yeah, and Caseys "good qualities" are attributed to her and the bad are blamed on parents? Isn`t it conflicting to say she was abused, failed to protect etc. and yet she was a good student, employee and mother?

I`m sorry, I have to say I`m shocked about this! Media is to blame for the mess that Caseys lies have created, yet it`s okay to throw all kinds of everything about her parents, Kronk, whoever..

Media told us all about ICA/Caylee at the beginning of the case. That was shocking enough. Then CA threw gasoline on it and it went National Networks after that. That is one part of DT theory I would agree with- their outrageous behavior has reinforced over and over that she is guilty and they are on a cover-up campaign..

Why are they spending so much time on this one guy?? If they have concerns, dismiss him and get on with it....this is ridiculous!

ICA was used as a scapegoat ? I don't get it.

See that is one that I just don't see at all. A scapegoat is denigrated, diminished and treated badly. This girl was treated like royalty. I call big BS on her being scapegoated.

"Used as a decoy for PARENTS' MISBEHAVIOR is what Finnel said.

Wonder what that's all about?

Me thinks we may be hearing some sordid stories of things (perhaps even criminal) George and Cindy have done in the past. IMO

I hope Im allowed to ask this question. Could Baez have a huge bombshell waiting such as Caylees father being a family member?

I don't understand why she's still questioning him -- isn't it pretty obvious DT will dismiss him? If they don't, I'll be shocked.

So instead of the 'twinkie defense' we have the 'excuse defense' for ICA......God help anybody who ever came in contact with ICA their lives will be exposed, ripped apart, and blame shifted to them to free ICA. Wow....wonder how LE is going to be made part of the 'excuse defense' for ICA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand