2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are getting some GREAT screen captures today. I don't know if this is okay, but I wish someone would start a thread for screen captions. I especially like the ones showing Baez at the podium with Mr. Ashton in the background. Thanks for your consideration.

I hope Im allowed to ask this question. Could Baez have a huge bombshell waiting such as Caylees father being a family member?
Don't think that will fly - they did paternity with the DNA - the FBI did this.

I can probably explain that and Casey being a scapegoat. My parents used me as an excuse or blamed me to others whenever they needed to CYA their own misbehavior. It was always my fault. I can see where the DT is going with this and sadly I think it may explain alot with ICA. However, it doesn't excuse what she did, IMO.

I agree and can kind of see how little Caylee may have been used to pin one against the other, etc. Kind of like "who do you love more Caylee grandma CA or mommy?" Fueling KC's jealously.

Can also see the DT saying, KC saw the "abuse" happening to Caylee an killed her to save her from it. In so many words. Might be enough to get her LWOP it will be interesting....

LDB is asking good questions - do you know anything about dog handling - search and rescue dogs? You have a black lab as a pet ...

Well I can tell you two clips the DT will play at trial: "I am absolutely petrified" and "don't worry I haven't said anything."

GMAB. Is this where we are all going to understand?

And the State will play back the call Casey made to the Anthony's and using the F-bomb with her mother and yelling at her. Yeah! She was scurred!

See that is one that I just don't see at all. A scapegoat is denigrated, diminished and treated badly. This girl was treated like royalty. I call big BS on her being scapegoated.

I suspect GA/CA probably sought to get each of their children involved on "their side" during their disputes and probably put their children in the position of knowing more details of their marriage than was appropriate.

BUT - I don't find that particularly unique

His friend has a dog who was trying to be a service dog, but he (the dog) was not bilingual. :giggle:

I cannot believe the Defence are objecting to more of these questions

LDB: do you know anything about the handling and training of police dogs.

Very little. I had a friend that had a dog that did not pass and he got him, to be but he was not trained in one area.

LDB: What did you see him do?

Couple of friends messing around in the back yard.

LDB: Have you ever smelled decomp?

No ma'am

LDB: Any issue you think we should know?

Nothing comes to mind.

So basically GA and CA - IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT according to your daughter.

Insomnia was a good one because they will write off those early morning pings, texts etc to her inability to sleep as well as her waking cold sweats and her leaving Ricardo's bed in the early morning and returning.

She is going to use her family as a scapegoat now.

I hope her parents are ready.

This brings me way back to KC telling her mom in that first call from the jail "Don't worry iI didn't say anything". I always took this as KC tellign her mother I didn't tell them about our fighting etc.

This thread moves so fast....sorry for belated comment. I really believe Lee will be the sacrificial lamb.

Why is he being ask about sexual abuse???????????????

Because KC will say she was sexually abused by her dad and brother. SO she is asking him if he knows anyone who was accused of sexual abuse but was never charged.

To see if his he will believe KC was molested even though the perp was never charged or if he will not believe her because the perp was never charged. MO

So instead of the 'twinkie defense' we have the 'excuse defense' for ICA......God help anybody who ever came in contact with ICA their lives will be exposed, ripped apart, and blame shifted to them to free ICA. Wow....wonder how LE is going to be made part of the 'excuse defense' for ICA?

Not going to work, she is responsible for her actions...

My father was a Jekyll and Hyde alcoholic, verbally/physically abusive...I had two children by the time I was 22..no father in the picture at that time...I raised my children into adulthood who have given me 3 beautiful granddaughters....Unlikey anyone would agree with that scenario for ICA....JMHO

Asking about dog training now...and if he has ever smelled the odor of decomposition

no, ma'am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member