2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks we may be hearing some sordid stories of things (perhaps even criminal) George and Cindy have done in the past. IMO

Everything the DT does just goes to show they believe her guilty and are preparing more for mitigation than the trial itself.

I thought there was 3 phases and now wonder if they make a decision today or does he still have to come back for more questioning?

thanks anyone that knows

IF I was a juror, (after hearing about this highly dysfunctional family), my first question would be why didn't Casey take her young daughter out of that home ASAP.

I don't want to pry say Baez into your personal life. Um...yes you do, Mr. Baez...

As a scapegoat for parental misconduct.

I'm thinking something like, ICA is such a disagreeable child and causes so many problems at home it is no wonder I had an affair, that sort of parental misconduct and blaming the child. I'm guessing.

Didn't think of it that way but you may be correct. I was thinking the parent's misconduct affected the child adversely.

KC comment "Don't worry mom I didn't say anything" - could this be about Lee abusing her or GA? Maybe she said this during the June 16th fight?

Interesting. Defense can use this to their benefit.

JB - Most important question: Who are you? Not your name. Tell me who you are.

:/

you know with all the lies she has told---why would someone believe the abuse excuse?????? don't all liars come up with something? They have also stated so many times she is quick.....

I am so unhappy since that list of "factors" I dont care about ICA's fake lil excuses, I care what she did to caylee. this is necessary I know but it's disgusting.

oh man - JB: "who are you?' c'mon - really? I get this question but is it really needed here? c'mon JB

oh well, nevermind

Defines himself first via family, a son a father a brother a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove