2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB asked juror: "WHOA RE YOU"

oh lord we will be here forever.

oh for cryin out loud

Baez trots out the old interview questions like "why is a manhole cover round"

I like this possible juror but I am afraid he wouldnt interview very well.

Son, father, big brother, friend, I am fortunate, I have lots of friends.

Social, loves interaction with friends, family, and coworkers.

Loves sports

And the State will play back the call Casey made to the Anthony's and using the F-bomb with her mother and yelling at her. Yeah! She was scurred!

Yeah, and the part where she's screaming all she wants is Tony's number and when she's pizzed cuz "all anyone cares about is Caylee"

Why is he being ask about sexual abuse???????????????

IMO if a juror has a friend, say a college frat brother or something like that, that had been accused by someone of sexual assault even though it didn't happen (and sadly, it does happen) and their life seriously impacted (like the Duke Lacrosse team comes to mind), they may not take kindly to someone's accusations of sexual misconduct with no proof.

Ah, now I see where JB is going with this.

No way I would expose myself to this public interview by JB find somebody else.

my hat is off to those of you who can endure watching this... back to RL for nurse for a while

They are taking too long with this pot juror. The others are probably sitting back in the jury room deciding what to say to get out of it. Even if they were willing before now to do it. This is insane!

Here goes JB....oh poor KC. No support or family around. He's asking the juror if he knows or has been around anyone who has no support or family around them. GMAB!!

Um, Casey had a good support network Baez. Her parents supported her and her daughter financially as well as raising Caylee. They could have kicked her out several times over...

JB - hear you saying 'you have a good suport network"

1340 "yes"

JB "have you ever been close to someone who doesn't have that"

1340 "at times but for most part I don't know what it is - don't push away from it"

JB 'would you like to be juror on this case"

1340 "would be interesting"

Well I can tell you two clips the DT will play at trial: "I am absolutely petrified" and "don't worry I haven't said anything."

GMAB. Is this where we are all going to understand?

BBM

My opinion on this has always been it was a joke. Paraphrasing, ICA refers to speaking to a therapist, then CA comes in with the "We forgive you for anything you said." (because parents, especially the mothers, are almost always the 'ones to blame'), then ICA kind of chuckles and says, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla