2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... <modsnip> never gives up being irratating

JP explaining that "this is America" and the public has a right to know what is going on in the trial. Mics are also there to help the court reporter be able to hear and take down the proceedings.

It wasn't a private conversation, they were both looking forward. Just happened to be in front of the cameras.... and he is lying. He did say that to her........
And he is complaining about newspaper reporting? He is off his rocker......he CAN'T control the media!!!

HHJB: At your request, the mic at the D table and the mic at the S table have been disconnected.

"Last but not least this is a public courtroom. It could not be a public courtroom if the public didn't have the ability to hear. I have no control nor would I want to control what journalists say, print. May not agree with everything they say or print but this is America."

I anticipate the hammer for JB's complaint.

HHJBP Translation : This is a public courtroom. So sue them for slander, Baez.

Oh well, it is going to be a freak show everyday as long as Baez is at the helm.

Judge Peery is telling it like it is. A courtroom isn't eactly a place where you want to keep any conversation private.

I can not stop them, nor would I want to stop them. - HHJP

If JB were simply representing his client...he would not be a public figure......BUT given his interviews on National Shows and to reporters directly, he is now a public figure.

My DH is hear watching....his response..."Do what they do in baseball, and put a hand over your mouth"

Careful Mr. B - those rights you are challenging are the same rights you continue to wrap yourself in in defense of your client...

Last, but not least, this is a public courtroom. I have no control over what journalists say or print. May not agree with what they say or print but this is America - HHJP

Exactly. This is the United States, NOT Cuba. Freedom of the press does apply here.

Gawd didn't he just hear the judge THIS IS A PUBLIC ROOM. Shut up and sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3