2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB should take a lesson from sports coaches, cover your mouth when you talk and mute the mic. when you speak at the table if you don't want people speculating about what you say!

HHJP again - if one wants to have a private conversation, take it outside of the courtroom.

JB - still complaining. Doors are still open. People are reading lips. Court reporter having no problem hearing us. Alternative, wants to move podium closer to the "witness" and turn off the mic.

HHJP - anything said at the podium is for the public to hear. If public is NOT to hear, approach the bench. Misquotes happen to everyone and it is what it is.

So it appears ICA didn't like people hearing Baez stateing she's acting like a 2 y/o...caught on video...JMHO

Ohhh, we get to see Drew P. every time they show the podium!

You go CJBP!!! - "I've got jurors waiting" "Pick your poison!" :great:

Pick your poison! judge says he will put limits on voidre. :floorlaugh:

HHJP "I share your concern with being misquoted, its happened to you, its happened to me in the past. Its like the game that kids play.....folks I got jurors back there.......if you want to talk about this further, then I will put limits on your questions in Voire Dere(?)"

PICK YOURE POISON
love the Judge

Baez says he wants to move the podium closer to the witnesses presumably to get the mic farther away from the DT. Says the court reporter hasn't had any problems hearing.

JP cutting the discussion short - says there are jurors waiting. If Baez wants to continue on taking up the court time then JP will have to limit the DT's questions on voir dire. Love it!

LMAO, CJBP laying the smack down! JB sounds like a whiner! (not to be confused with winner)

I will address the attorney-client privilege at another time. - Baez

Baez, there is none if you say it in front of the world.

WE can discuss this or we can restrict your questioning. "Pick your poison"

I love the Judge!

More great lawyerin' Jose! Wow, he just NEVER ceases to amaze me! I, for one, am VERY impressed at this great start to the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand