2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wesh just posted judge scheduled 5 people per hour but they are still on number one and it has been 30 minutes

Good juror does not even know Zanny is fake.

I get the feeling Baez is trying to prove his point in open court about media exposure. He is going to drag this out all day long.

I see and hear that JB has his security blanket with him in the form of his pen clicking.

I am confused. This is not the in depth questioning of each juror? This is only to question on pretrial publicity?

This guy sounds like both my boyz...They have no idea about the news..only smiggins of things, like a child missing, etc..however, have no clue on lawyers names, locations or legal happenings.....

I think this age group are way to into their own lives at this stage...and unless something directly affects them, they dont bother with it..

JB is fishing for any excuse to strike this guy..which would be too bad.....
I dont think anyone of us would be allowed on this jury given our knowledge.

:innocent:

Lol! Juror believes KC had a daycare person that watched the baby!

Then KC's eyelids flutter up and down repeatedly.

Gawd, he's trying to get this case tossed because of pre-trial publicity. ID10T.

I agree.Cut bait and move on. Hinky meter is off the charts

I'm just waking up so forgive me if I'm referring to wrong PJ, but if he was first one selected, this guy wanted to be a juror on this case waaaay to bad. He was too eager to use up two weeks of his vacation days. IMHO he's up to something.

Was the nervous guy excused yesterday? because he will really be tripping if he gets questioned like this.

I am late today - hello my fine people - what did I miss?

Baez complained about the media and his acting like a two year old remark x half an hour, interviewing this first juror x half an hour - we are grinding along, sigh.

I am now getting suspicious of this guys answers.....

"I know she had a daycare person..." and "she was questioned"...

Seems like he is trying too hard...

JB - what is the most disturbing thing you heard on the news about this case? #1340 - I guess just the way the body was disposed. (he said sheer disdain, inhuman) He says the body was just left in the woods.

Did you see any photos of the A family? No

Brothers and sisters? No

You recognize the parents names, did you see them on the news (LDB already asked that)? Juror says No

Where do you get your news? #1340 local news staions, internet reading. Doesn't like news programs like fox news. I turn on the news to see local stuff and weather.

JB - doesn't want to repeat list LDB gave him (but he is anyway). #1340 says no to all JB lists again.

Why doesn't he believe everything the news says? #1340 has a friend that had an issue that wasn't reported correctly. Was it a criminal case(JB) - yes (#1340)

Did it involve a missing child? no

JB asking who in the criminal justice system is a polition? Object by state, HHJP says last question to JB after objection sustained.

Do you think the media influeneces whether a pros. would bring a charge? sustained.

Sustained

Sustained (didn't hear those two questions)

Do you think the media can influence an individual? yes

Witnesses being paid for story? Sustained

HHJP - this is about pre-trial publicity, getting ANGRY, this is about pr-trial publicity, save it for the last round.

JB asking for a moment.

HHJP asks for water for the juror and for him :) (LOVE him)

Asking if he knows about ICA living arrangements. - #1340 - nope, orlando area is all.

Who did the child live with - I would assume ICA the mother.

JB done! (finally)

Potential Juror asking HHJP asking for some water, HHJP says to bring 2 bottles one for the potential and one for the judge. JB asks for three bottles, bleh

wow... this juror says 'the babysitter was questioned at the apartment... thats about it' he doesnt sound like he knows there was NO babysitter.

(drinking sounds as he sips water)

Good gracious, it's like he is wanting to try the case via the jurors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico