2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching KC "write", I think she's just making circles, not really writing words, anyone else notice this ? And it seems as though she is holding that pen very tight!!!

my 21yo daughter is the same way about the outside world - she is so busy studying and working that current events are beyond her realm. haha

watches investigation discovery

doesn't read news on the internet

NOTHING ON THIS CASE JOSE

Oh Brother.... JB - "Can I call you MS. 1055? Bet you've never been called that before"

JBs little joke is getting old....

JB's greetings are getting old............Ms 1055 :crazy:

I watch ID channel too!!!!!!

Juror: i dont really read news. has FB account. sometimes, sees banners on Yahoo.
yes, have watched the Doctor G? Show.

ICA is not going to be happy to see how much JB is flirting with PT1055!

My Gawd....

The way JB said that... "May I call you Miss 1055?"

It just made me want to take a shower. Ewwwwwwwwwww

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (my best Kool-aid pitcher yell)

The state wants this girl. She's young - truly a peer for ICA. Has absolutely no knowledge of this case at all - she's young. When I was that age I knew absolutely nothing about what was going on news-wise. I'd come home from work and watch the Flintstones before I turn on the news.

Already - I want this girl (woman). !!!!!!

I dont watch t news, read t news. i don't want to have a bad opinion of t world.

lol

Pre-trial questions -- SA verifying she's not watched anything, read anything or seen any relevant shows. She has not.

JB - The standard cheezy "May I call you..." Le sigh. "How do you get your news?" She has FB, doesn't tweet, etc. Has seen Dr. G's show. Doesn't read newspaper, prefers to have a positive pic of the world and news is too negative. JB sits down.

Back to HHJP on phases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member