2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't even CONSIDER DP (first) and then HHJP asks if there was a case where he could consider the DP he says yes

Is there a link to the video of JP asking Baez to identify Rosie? I know this was asked by others but I never saw the link IF it exists..TIA!

Will not even consider the DP.

This is the defense's dream, right here..

HHJP - Would you automatically vote against the DP without considering it due to your beliefs?

Juror - No

HHJP - Could you envision any circumstances where you could consider it (DP)?

Juror - Yes

This juror seems to take a long time to process the questions.
And yet he decided she is probably guilty from almost nothing, according to him.
I confess, I decided KC was guilty after learning of the 31 days. I knew nothing else about this case at the time. I'd make a terrible juror, seriously.

He's gone...wait! He can consider it....

I'm not getting a good vibe from this man. He is so sllllloooooooowwwwww to answer questions. :waitasec:

Ok...I'm confused. Now he says there is an instance where he would consider the DP. I think they should boot this guy.

Edit: His long pauses are driving me nuts too!

Can you envision any circumstances when you can consider it. (Very slow) yes. If you can set aside your opinions as you should, you can qualify to serve on a jury. All I am asking you is can you take this into consideration.

I think this guy just doesn't want to serve on the jury.

:laugh:

:silly:

Hate Christmas---they always have those silly easy bake ovens and one of my kids really wanted one...couldn't pay that amount for a light bult...:twocents:

State might have to strike this man...I doubt he would be able to vote DP no matter what he finally says after he thinks about it here for a while...

I understand JB's interest in the media circus.....but his obsession with talking about helicopters makes me think he asked for a certain remote control helicopter as a child and NEVER got one!!!

old wounds....

That was so awesome!!!!!! :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads