2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao....does that make me a criminal, he says, as JB holds up jurors mug shot...

Baez asking whether he collects crime memorabilia!

Baez claims the PJ collects crime stuff. Starts naming off books/etc. that he apparently owns.

I would hate to be a juror on case - your whole life is revealed.

Rock N Roll memorabilia my kind of guy,the oldies :woohoo:

As soon as he said he subscribed to "Goldmine" magazine I knew he was an R&R collector! I was hoping he would mention Elvis collectables (my secret indulgence). Not a secret anymore.:redface:

Damn......I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!

Murderabilia

JUST like Rosalie's husband!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

Pat SOTS on the back.

Hmmm, I wonder how CA and GA's Victim Impact Statement (VIS) would read out. Usually a VIS's are highly emotional, gut wrenching, moments in time when direct family members get to have their say about the defendant during the penalty phase.

How can these parents, after siding with this "allegedly" murderous mother/daughter, but still have be able to convey their hurt at Caylee's loss. Who will stand up for Caylee because, IMHO, it will and can never be Casey's parents.

The only person I can think of is maybe Cindy's mom? So sad that Caylee doesn't really have anyone in her corner.

Worried he might be hunting for stardom or thinking about selling things about the case on ebay.

Ah, ok, thank you. That makes sense. Context is everything. I put my headphones back on and was wondering if CNN cut to something else...

Rut Roh - He bought someone a toy of a person in the electric chair! :eek:

That is a toy? :waitasec:

oh wow - JB is pulling up his ebay purchases.

Oh, *****...crime stuff coming out. They sleuthed the crap outta this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj