2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He misunderstood...he could consider the mitigating factors.

I do not want this guy....something is not right.....not sure what....he is too good with his answers...MO

From what I have heard of this PJ, I think he is smart, decisive, will come to a quick verdict, no lollygagging around for him. Would make a good jury foreman. Does anyone know what he does for a living?

Why are they bringing up mental health testimony? I thought this was out...

thanks for your answer gitana..

can the judge object to a backstrike? in other words does the lawyer have to have a reason for striking???

tia

It's just an unused peremptory strike and they don't have to have a reason. However, if the other side objects to it based on Batson, saying the peremptory was for an unconstitutional reason, like due to the PT's age, sex, race, etc., then they may have to justify the reasoning for the strike but otherwise, no.

It was me who speculated he was retired military or military affiliated there is no fact known yet if this is true. Will find out during general questioning.

I love you PJ whatever number you are. Good comeback from that almost near disasterous age question.

Oh geez

AF: OK let me hypnotize you with my monotone voice until I can get you to agree to do whatever I suggest, just to get me to shut my piehole

Some modulation would be greatly appreciated.

Oh geez

AF: OK let me hypnotize you with my monotone voice until I can get you to agree to do whatever I suggest, just to get me to shut my piehole

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG i cant stop laughing!!!

Reading through your post,the term entitled comes to mind. Her parents created her sense of entitlement and the DT has perpetuated it,IMO.
All the big names that came on board added to her delusion,but most of them have gone :seeya:
That clip from George telling her she is the boss the CEO once agin comes to mind

Mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............just shut up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Why doesn't she just tell him that age is a mitigating factor instead of trying to trick a juror. Oh good he has corrected himself.
She does that then tells them well the law says...............what a waste of time.

Ya'll hear that big sigh from AF? It's ok, Ann, we feel the same . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly