2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love watching and listening to JA...he really grabs and holds my attention...on the other hand, AF...not so much.

I have never mentioned my interest in this case to my son or daughter. I realize it would not be something that would interest them. they both have a young daughter and their interests revolve around their children so I don't find it unusual that this guys mother doesn't discuss this case with him.

If I talked about this with my son, he would tell me to get a life!

AF is "coming down with something" and might have a weak voice.

I still love my horse. ;)

I love JP but I feel he is hardest on JA than anybody else there.........

I think he realizes JA 's potential,but JA tends to be emotional at times,and rushes,I think it irritates JP,that he does not take his time. Annoying as it may be D/T takes their time makes no mistakes. JMHO

What's WWE ?

It used to be called WWF for World Wrestling Federation. I am not sure what the "E" is for . . . but my vote would be purely "Entertainment" purposes only. (IMO)

Oh LAWD!

She's coming down with something alright.....

BORDOM!!​

I like him, but it could be I like guys his age b/c
I taught college courses and spent many years with my sons' friends in my house.
waaa - miss those days

why is the Judge always so stern on JA but nobody else. He jokes with CM and JB but not JA

I think he realizes JA 's potential,but JA tends to be emotional at times,and rushes,I think it irritates JP,that he does not take his time. Annoying as it may be D/T takes their time makes no mistakes. JMHO

They make no mistakes?? The DT?? What mistakes does JA make? :waitasec:

Of course HHJP denies a request from JA.

And I think that was JA's way of hinting that AF constantly asks the same questions that he has already asked and the pt has answered! :floorlaugh:

Perhaps as a strategy to prompt HHJP to cut her off when she continues to do it?

I'm with you Tulessa, there's something not sitting right with me about this PJ. Can't put my finger on it yet though...

At any rate, we ripped right through the first round of shots and there was that cart before that horse, so:

color-jelly-shots-1250302624_full550.JPG

http://en.l4c.me/uploads/color-jelly-shots-1250302624_full550.JPG

The questioning of this potential juror reminds me of police interviews with ICA. Perhaps that's why she seems to favor this juror.

lol - wesh tweet:

"My predictions: a question asking him to rate on a 1-10 scale, the cart before the horse discussion, eye for an eye"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member