2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They make no mistakes?? The DT?? What mistakes does JA make? :waitasec:

Not to bring up an unpleasant memory,but the juror that got on yesterday.You cannot tell me in watching this questioning today,that JA did not question that PJ like these jurors are being questioned today,might have got her off yesterday,if he had taken his time JMHO

Just like ICA was when the crime was committed, which is why I don't get why her age would be a mitigating factor.

I think that's JA's point. If this guy thinks he is old enough and mature enough to vote for the DP, then he will not think that Casey is of such a "tender age" that she can't be held responsible for murdering her own child.

Just like ICA was when the crime was committed, which is why I don't get why her age would be a mitigating factor.
Because she's "mentally a child"..mitigationally. <my new made up word of the day>

My only problem with a person who claims not to watch any news at all (and seems kind of proud of it, IMO) is having that person decide life and death of someone else. Just makes me a feel a little weird. I want the people who decide that to be aware, concerned, involved, to more of an extent, on what is going on around them.

I believe he was trying to speed up this agony... but JP wouldn't go for it

It is so very obvious that HHJP gives JA the hardest time. There must be something behind it. It has caused me to feel a bit negative about HHJP...not really negative...hard to put into words...just makes me sad, I guess, cuz I don't feel it is fair.

/me wondering if ICA will beg for the needle if AF gives this same speech much too many more times??

:waiting:

If I talked about this with my son, he would tell me to get a life!

NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED ..BUT THIS WAS ONE OF MY FACEBOOK COMMENTS lol
SISTER IN-LAW :
omg i'm addicted already to this trial..somebody STOP me!!!
** x x likes this.
ME:
Oh me too .. I gotta get dinner going haha
MY SON;
Ha! You and mom both! LoL

Wonder why others at the DT have highback chairs, and ICA has that little one?
to portray smallness/vulnerability?

I think it is because the high backed chairs have wheels, and a defendant is not allowed to sit in a chair with wheels (just in case they want to try to escape...lol) and there probably are no chairs with high backs without wheels.

And now that I think about it, maybe that is by design, so that the guard sitting behind her can more clearly see her.

Think the defense would like this young man on the jury?

BTW, your sig pic makes me sad. It's a mirror image of some of the pics we've seen of Caylee where she has been upset. First time I've really seen such a shocking resemblance between mother and daughter.

The questioning of this potential juror reminds me of police interviews with ICA. Perhaps that's why she seems to favor this juror.

423 people on this thread right now.
262 members and 161 guests.

Hey Y'all

I'm with you Tulessa, there's something not sitting right with me about this PJ. Can't put my finger on it yet though...

At any rate, we ripped right through the first round of shots and there was that cart before that horse, so:

color-jelly-shots-1250302624_full550.JPG

http://en.l4c.me/uploads/color-jelly-shots-1250302624_full550.JPG

and now Mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads